Official Bitcoin Thread

Been doing it for the past month since i left stocks into crypto.. Now im up 7,000%

Any Price prediction for BNB for 2018?
Might get in on a pullback.

Last week it was at ~7$, today ~20$.
I see it going to 100$. I'm not just saying that based on intuition either, but because it's a very smart move by binance. You use it to buy coins on binance for a cheaper trade fee. Basically, as interest in crypto in general increases (promising) a positive correlation with bnb value will also show.

Last week it was at ~7$, today ~20$.
I see it going to 100$. I'm not just saying that based on intuition either, but because it's a very smart move by binance. You use it to buy coins on binance for a cheaper trade fee. Basically, as interest in crypto in general increases (promising) a positive correlation with bnb value will also show.
Nice. $100 is conservative. But i like. Ill be looking into $15 pullback to get in. (Hoping) thanks bro.

Can someone explain to me how to read the buy order and sell orders chart?

How do you read this? In benefit in understanding this chart?

Example:

E082A801-46A0-4F9C-842C-34AC17DBE4E8.jpeg

Can someone explain to me how to read the buy order and sell orders chart?

How do you read this? In benefit in understanding this chart?

Example:

E082A801-46A0-4F9C-842C-34AC17DBE4E8.jpeg

I tend not to go by buy & sell walls. Whales tend to throw up these walls all the time. If you watched Ven the sell walls were insane but it still pumped. When whales accumulate they tend to flip these insane walls to have the price bounce around

I came across sub at .35 and didn’t get in since websites would need to be reposted onto their services to work. But I loved the idea. Should’ve gotten in before the net neutrality news for the easy flip. Oh well. Can’t be in every trade.

Idk what to do. I wanna buy more alt coin but I can only do so with Ethereum transfer to binance. I only have about $50 in ether left. I wanna cop more ether but it's at 1000. Should I just cop now so I can cop altcoins or should I wait for a dip in ether. If I wait for a dip, I could be missing out on potential altcoin gains right?

Back
Top Bottom