Official Bitcoin Thread

Unfortunately that's just one of many p&d groups with several thousand users. Saw a p&d discord on Reddit with about 90k users.

Yeah 10 mins and it was up 565% then it came crumbling.

Some of the ppl lost, transaction got stuck.

Smh @ P&D tactic...

I love money but not like that..

So is this how the game works...

Alts pump... noobs FOMO... alts pump... profits are takin from alts... dumped into BTC... BTC pumps... noobs panic sell... alts turn bloody red... BTC pumps... noobs leave... rebuy alts on red... repeat?

that is lo key fairly accurate haha ive been trying to figure it myself. all i know is im gunna hit 5 digits in the portfolio soon

very happy with that, really disappointed i didnt come in this thread last year :smh

Screenshot_2018-01-03-18-58-25-1-1.png
:smokin:pimp::nerd:

I would've bought $1000 in at .02 if I had the money smh.It takes forever to get funds into coinbase.Is there a way to buy BTC or ETH instantly without crazy fees?

i'm sure it's been asked, but how much does coinbase up your limits by when you hit their required amounts?
right now my checking is limited at $7500, and debit card at $750 weekly.

I would've bought $1000 in at .02 if I had the money smh.It takes forever to get funds into coinbase.Is there a way to buy BTC or ETH instantly without crazy fees?
Eat the fees or deposit cash into coinbase ahead of time so it's readily available. Deposit cash into coinbase, transfer to GDAX, make your purchase there

I mean ETH fees ain’t that crazy. Shouldn’t be buying BTC period to buy other currency, downside is the wait time before depositions and transfers then the stupid *** fees

Stick to ETH, much faster and cheaper

SALT red while everything is green. Time to pick up? Already loaded up on XRB. Once XRB hits bigger exchanges, FOMO will be real

Bigger exchange? It's already on bittrex and binance. Not too sure how CB feels about placing a centralized coin on a decentralized market.

Ethlend. Took my initial investment out to do the same thing somewhere else. Rinse and repeat method. Any growth is profit.

Bingo. This is currently the game I’m playing. Still learning to find which coins to begin with. Other than that I’m good.

Back
Top Bottom