Official Bitcoin Thread

XEM has doubled since my post about it a week ago.

I mentioned it being the cheapest crypto payment option on overstock.com around $0.90. Today it hit $2.10

screen-shot-2017-08-07-at-10-18-26-pm.png

Last edited:
Posted the comparison chart earlier this week. Next privacy coin!

Don’t buy on Novaexchange....Buy on Tradesatoshi.

Novaexchange is shutting down... from what I was told.

https://tradesatoshi.com/

It’ll be on Cryptopia in a couple of weeks.

Brought in at .0008

Yeah I bought at tradesatoshi, Nova's price just looked nice. Plus it's the only one showing for blockfolio so it's messing me up.

**** I was waiting for Tron to dip to 5-6 cents. Now 7 cents is looking like a bargain

Same here. Just glad I accumulated throughout December. A long term hold for me so still a bargain at .10 .. I should probably stop being a cheapo and start accumulating again :lol:

Thats one thing ive learned in the three months i been in this game.

Waiting for a pullback, but it goes up, and the price it was at when you were waiting on that dip ends up looking good.

The third time i put more bread in XRP was at 1.90. It was at ~1.18 a few days prior and i wanted to buy more then but i said ima wait on a dip. Never dipped, but now 1.90 was a good price.

Nobody is worried about TRX soaring so fast? Wonder what the pull back gonna be...

Also, what’s up with GRS...can’t get that **** out the red. :frown:

I’m holding...

Nobody is worried about TRX soaring so fast? Wonder what the pull back gonna be...

I am. I'm literally watching my account double and it's scary. I'm riding the wave but for sure selling going to sell and buy back in.
Binance down for everyone else?

I’m holding...

TRX hasn't been growing as fast as other coins imo its been steadily climbing last few weeks, doesn't matter to me if it dips down ill grab more.

What I want to know which Crypto currency has the potential to make youh rich with an investment of 5 to 10k?

I’m holding...

Community is tiny right now. Subteddits barely move. I'm in the GRS discord and it's snailing. That said, these folks do have strong tech so I'm holding too. Ever since we got the buy rec from Fap I've been adding to my position (slowly but surely).

At minimum the expectation is they surpass Vertcoin market cap this year.

I’d buy some once tron hits .20. Not adding any more money into crypto.

My ledger came in. Moved my ltc off the exchange :pimp: is there any issues with leaving it in legacy rather than Segwit?

Same here. Just glad I accumulated throughout December. A long term hold for me so still a bargain at .10 .. I should probably stop being a cheapo and start accumulating again :lol:

Exactly my feelings. It's a great tech and I think will hit a $1 easy this year

Back
Top Bottom