Official Bitcoin Thread

Screenshot_20171207-174339.jpg

Yeah mad older investors hating on bitcoin like I hated on Adidas shoes a few years back. Truth is times change and young people have different tastes. People get scared when new fads/trends happen.

At this point, prolonged dips ($10K and below) might not happen again? Flash dips, like what happened earlier today, much more so, but pretty sure you have to buy using a bot to secure at those low prices. I have no clue what I'm talking about though, just taking into account a low float and the #HODLBOYZ mindset that a lot of folks with a lot of BTC have.

What you guys use to buy rippl? I got bittrex but it’s so confusing I got it but ain’t been able to cop iota either! Already seeing ok profits on but coin. Put rent money on it

I have a friend who had been bitcoin mining since the beginning and pretty already banked around $300,000 selling half his coins. And that was a year ago.

I been investing in more traditional stocks so I didn’t see the need to invest in bitcoin but oh well.
lol that means he lost out on millions but atleast he still has the other half

The transaction fees tho... 20 bucks to transfer.. thats already 80 shares of xrp smh

Back
Top Bottom