Official Bitcoin Thread

lol that means he lost out on millions but atleast he still has the other half
Let’s be honest though
A lot of people didn’t see this implosion happening
Dudes that be paying bitcoins for pizza years before must be kicking themselves

Looked at some of the early posts in this thread...wow.

I started very late. Good job on the ones who started early and held.

A lot of great opinions and most folks have been very helpful in this thread.

Let’s see what 2018 brings.

is Coinbase the only exchange I can directly trade my USD for crypto? I know GDAX is owned by them as well but I haven't been able to get verified

just curious, if mining bit coin is very do able from an average knowledge techie, why isn't everyone doing it now since i heard something about it taking 2-3 months to mine one bitcoin. But since its worth this much now, isn't it worthy to just start mining bitcoin? or it got harder since the value got higher?

How much you guys think the estimate investment is to get a set up a whole mining room to get maybe 1 coin every 2-3 months? sounds like growing weed lol

How much you guys think the estimate investment is to get a set up a whole mining room to get maybe 1 coin every 2-3 months? sounds like growing weed lol

crypto takes a ton of processing power especially if the blocks are 256 bit strings

I was just starting out mining... was using nicehash smh. Luckily, I was biting the bullet and transferring earnings daily, fees be damned! I was getting around.0016 btc daily. Use that to figure out if it’s worthwhile to mine for you... I was extremely bullish on mining until pool got hacked, again I didn’t lose much, but it definitely was a reality check I needed.. miner still goin btw

Any suggestions on altcoins to pick up besides salt, iota and ripple??

Check out REQ and BAT. REQ is trying to take market share from paypal. Backed by the same investment group that poured money into coinbase, airbnb etc

BAT is a browser that uses tokens for advertising. Read up though don't just buy blindly lol

Going to be a good 2018... if you know you know
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom