Official Bitcoin Thread

Any suggestions on altcoins to pick up besides salt, iota and ripple??

Guys if you’re asking questions like this, you shouldn’t be investing.

Learn what you’re investing in.

Take the time.

Don’t follow the trend, read up yourself.

In other news:

Korea with that bs again, trying to put a full ban on crypto exchanges...

Australia will be using the block-chain technology to stock trading infrastructure. Company called Digital Assest. Can’t wait to see this.

Bank of America wins patent for crypto exchange system! It’s begins!

Other exchanges are preparing for bitcoin future..how far will this go?

In other news:

Korea with that bs again, trying to put a full ban on crypto exchanges...

Australia will be using the block-chain technology to stock trading infrastructure. Company called Digital Assest. Can’t wait to see this.

Bank of America wins patent for crypto exchange system! It’s begins!

Other exchanges are preparing for bitcoin future..how far will this go?

I might have to buy some BofA stock too lol. Banks winning with new tax reform

Guys if you’re asking questions like this, you shouldn’t be investing.

Learn what you’re investing in.

Take the time.

Don’t follow the trend, read up yourself.
THIS THIS THIS.. Crazy how most of the people hopping into this stuff don't want to do any type of research what so ever.
Had a friend post make a FB post yesterday in which she tagged me and asked if I would check out Coinbase then report back to her. All I could do was laugh because I've been posting plenty of Coinbase screenshots on my FB page about how Bitcoin has been rising which means she hasn't paid any attention to my page.
That really irritated me to the point that I had to make a Twitter post telling everybody I know to stop asking me about anything related to Crypto and not to invest in anything they don't want to research. I can understand if it was a little kid asking, but these are college educated people I'm talking about. Research is something they should be use to by now.

Litecoin byke!!!

tenor.gif

I didn't sell my LTC, but I was going to buy some more around $97 yesterday.

Bought some BTC at $16,900 something instead :lol: Whoops

Dude i did the same. I have 1 LTC that i bought for $90 and it has not made much so I went with BTC instead...that dip was nice though. Must have been the Korea news that caused the dip.

Anbody familiar with this?

Up 140% today and massive difference across the exchanges :nerd:

Attachments

• 1687A33E-5FFC-41BD-8747-2D2036742B82.jpeg
    1687A33E-5FFC-41BD-8747-2D2036742B82.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 27
Late to the party. Just got a coinbase account. What are the best websites to read up on before I invest?

I listened to a podcast on Litecoin, and I love how the creator of Litecoin is mad chill and calm. His personality and knowledge made me 100% comfortable in the future of Litecoin, I'm going to hold on to Litecoin and keep dropping some cash into it. #LTC2018.

Edit: Anyone here use Bitfinex? Bittrex's verification is pretty annoying and I'm trying to drop on some alt's as soon as possible.

I listened to a podcast on Litecoin, and I love how the creator of Litecoin is mad chill and calm. His personality and knowledge made me 100% comfortable in the future of Litecoin, I'm going to hold on to Litecoin and keep dropping some cash into it. #LTC2018.

Edit: Anyone here use Bitfinex? Bittrex's verification is pretty annoying and I'm trying to drop on some alt's as soon as possible.

Link or name of said podcast ?

care to share the link to the podcast?

whats the name of the podcast? i just follow charlies twitter haha god i love litecoin :pimp:

edit:nvm see your post now thx!

Back
Top Bottom