Official Bitcoin Thread

Yeah I figured. Only bought 2 just to see where it goes in a year or two.

I see it as more of a long term investment, not a pump and dump type of thing for me.

Same I bought a couple once I lose 100$ I’m out lol

Bitcoin price is scary tho and seeing all the “hood” talk about bitcoin seems like it’s a trap but let’s play

I still got a couple hundred in silver coins and the price hasn’t moved out of the 14-20$ range in 4 years lol I guess it has remained its value tho.

Should I buy more bitcoin? Should I get something else? Just copped a little Iota and Eth. Should I get more of those? Suggestions? Needed form you guys in the know...

@fapmasterjr @marmourjr @aychd

I'm seeing the BTC going up. I'm bummed I slept when it was hella low. But in now. Determined not to miss out again on the next wave.

What should I consider.

Same I bought a couple once I lose 100$ I’m out lol

Bitcoin price is scary tho and seeing all the “hood” talk about bitcoin seems like it’s a trap but let’s play

I still got a couple hundred in silver coins and the price hasn’t moved out of the 14-20$ range in 4 years lol I guess it has remained its value tho.
If it ever dips that low, you might as well just hold until it goes back up.
I see the alt coins more as an investment.

I think the bitcoin price is too high still for my liking. Congrats to those that held for many years, but I think the bubble will eventually burst for those pumping and dumping now.
I'm an outsider though, so that's just my opinion and I don't recommend anyone to follow my opinion lol

I hear people talking about this bubble burst... a lot of them mad jelly, they didn't get on the train in time for the big gains.

I can't help but to laugh man .....

I don't have any bitcoins now, but I can't be that mad to wish others downfall.

Ya keep flourishing.

:lol: I was thinking this too

I think it is absolutely insane that this is what has driven so many people, particularly those in my age group towards investing for the first time.

Or the mass amount of people who pretend to understand what's going on with this thing

I think it is absolutely insane that this is what has driven so many people, particularly those in my age group towards investing for the first time.

Or the mass amount of people who pretend to understand what's going on with this thing

The large majority of people will bounce once a big dip happens.

why you hating? there's plenty to go around. we arent in competition with each other. it's us vs them.

ain't hating but you can't expect to just be spoonfed info. then if it goes bad you're gonna blame them? theres SO many resources out there to find info and choose what YOU like not what someone else tells you to cop

why you hating? there's plenty to go around. we arent in competition with each other. it's us vs them.
I think people just don't want to be liable if their financial advice turns sour :lol:

I would say reddit and google are your friends in this case
just look up cryptocurrency

That’s not hating. He’s helping you avoid following people blindly and blowing up your account.

Lol I just asked for suggestions. I'll always check out what is advised. Some people that have been doing this currency run longer may have better intuitions on the market now and seen things I've missed.

Lol I just asked for suggestions. I'll always check out what is advised. Some people that have been doing this currency run longer may have better intuitions on the market now and seen things I've missed.
Iota cvc xlm xrp mer waves xzc xmr bat are some of the alts people have talked about in here. There more out there. Just go on coinmarketcap and look at what’s moving the most or has he lowest supply and read white papers from there.

Any thoughts on REQ? Just came across it by haven’t had time to fully dive into it. I like the idea for auditing purposes but need to read more.

M pot from fantasy football is $700. 3 weeks away tho :frown:

Im hoping to invest the whole thing then if I win the championship.

Fingers crossed its not to late for me.

I think people just don't want to be liable if their financial advice turns sour :lol:

I would say reddit and google are your friends in this case
just look up cryptocurrency
This. I'm always checking different crypto groups under reddit just to see what's what, even for cryptos I don't play on investing in like Bitcoin Cash & Ethereum Classic.
It also helps to play the stock market. Make gains off the stock market and just invest into crypto with what i make off there.

Back
Top Bottom