Official Bitcoin Thread

I bought some Litecoin on Coinbase, but others are showing different prices than Coinbase...plus I don’t like the fees lol

Yeah I think most of us are kicking ourselves right now. I thought it was curtains when Silk Road got shut down and that big exchange had that huge hack.
I have a friend who had been bitcoin mining since the beginning and pretty already banked around $300,000 selling half his coins. And that was a year ago.

I been investing in more traditional stocks so I didn’t see the need to invest in bitcoin but oh well.

Arbitrage trading can make you a lot of money! Time consuming though..
Amazing how much you can make today on the arbitrage trade.

What dude said about pumping it and shorting futures is probably right. Gonna drive price, shake the weak hands, clean up on the shorts, buy back in lower and let it roll. This is Wall Street at its finest.

Yeah I think most of us are kicking ourselves right now. I thought it was curtains when Silk Road got shut down and that big exchange had that huge hack.

How it was under a grand not even 12 months ago

Coinbase BTC price now closer to being aligned with the others... around $16k while the others are at ~$15.4k

Prepare for a long term hodl and daily disappointment. :lol:

Holding LTC is like that meme where squidward is watching spongebob and Patrick enjoying life outside from his window
Yeah I figured. Only bought 2 just to see where it goes in a year or two.

I see it as more of a long term investment, not a pump and dump type of thing for me.

Prepare for a long term hodl and daily disappointment. :lol:

Holding LTC is like that meme where squidward is watching spongebob and Patrick enjoying life outside from his window
rjctlm7igd201.jpg

I'm in.

I've set up the wallet(-s) blockchain and greenwallet and got a small amount (< 100 EUR) in my bitcoin wallet on blockchain.

I've an account with bittrex and looking to get started: I jotted down all my passwords, PINs, IDs....but why can't I log in to either right now ??!?

Back
Top Bottom