Official Bitcoin Thread

$1500 worth of tokens airdropped to AVAX users (those that used the bridge)!!! Congratz to those that got it!!

More info on the patreon ;-)

2021-09-24 13_41_12- (2).png

Copped a NFT the other day :lol:

was looking for NFT thread but I guess one didn’t exist
NFT is addicting man. Just made a **** ton of money on Cryptodads.

u seen the Kobe NFT coming out? It is gaining major hype really fast. Looks like some NBA players are getting involved. You can still get into the pre-sale if you're active in the discord over the next week.

https://discord.gg/d7Yfzq6W

kb24.com

Last edited:
NFT is addicting man. Just made a **** ton of money on Cryptodads.

u seen the Kobe NFT coming out? It is gaining major hype really fast. Looks like some NBA players are getting involved. You can still get into the pre-sale if you're active in the discord over the next week.

https://discord.gg/d7Yfzq6W

kb24.com
I’m going to assume that I won’t be able to afford that but yes I’ve heard about it but not much into detail

thanks for the link I’ll check it out

I’m going to assume that I won’t be able to afford that but yes I’ve heard about it but not much into detail

thanks for the link I’ll check it out
if you get into pre-sale you will be able to mint 2 and if you dont wanna hold onto them guaranteed you can sell them on OpenSea for a great profit right away before the Public Sale (selling before they reveal You risk having sold something rare but still profit is profit)

if you get into pre-sale you will be able to mint 2 and if you dont wanna hold onto them guaranteed you can sell them on OpenSea for a great profit right away before the Public Sale (selling before they reveal You risk having sold something rare but still profit is profit)

wherecan I mint im in

Edit just checked its in a few weeks

wherecan I mint im in

Edit just checked its in a few weeks
Gotta be ranked top 2700 in the discord by the cutoff date to get into presale (presale gets you 2 mints) and then public sale after that, i believe october 8th. But public sales are a **** show when theres a lot of hype. Hard to get one, plus gas fees go nuts

Gotta be ranked top 2700 in the discord by the cutoff date to get into presale (presale gets you 2 mints) and then public sale after that, i believe october 8th. But public sales are a **** show when theres a lot of hype. Hard to get one, plus gas fees go nuts

and how is that possible, invites?

When’s the cut off? I’m in the discord. I need it but I never win **** or get chances :lol: 🤡

Im one of the biggest kobe fans out there, definitely sounds interesting. Only issue i have is not an “official” kobe licensed/approved release. So no “laker” logos or anything like that due to legality. Unlike Ali, Pacquaio, bruce lee nft releases.

We can all agree that Kobe definitely needs an NFT out…id just feel alot better if kobe estate/family OK this.

and how is that possible, invites?
chatting in the chat rooms. invites help too i think but idk, seems like rank up is only by chatting.

When’s the cut off? I’m in the discord. I need it but I never win **** or get chances :lol: 🤡
i think we got at least a week. Hardly anyone that joins is actually using the chat so it doesnt take hardly anything to get into the top 1000 right now. got a head start because its gonna get nuts as presale gets closer

Why do you ask?
Because you blindly believe in something promises from something whose only existence has been as a money grab ****coin. It’s like trading white papers in 2017 and saying oh yeah this is going to be huge, wen mainnet?

there are three things you should be looking for when evaluating a coin: strong community of developers and investors, great tech that is better than its peers, adoption growth. You could probably also Include what advantages it has over its peers to create a moat.

when owning something like Shiba the position should be, yeah, what the hell, this could be fun, maybe some dumb money will blow this up and make it into a meme. Then and only then if there is an actual execution that reflects the three points I brought up, you can view its maturity in a different light.

basically

don’t drop thousands into this and expect the next solana style run

In the Kobe discord. Currently Top 2750 get white listed to mint 2. Wish me luck boys

Doesn't Vitalik still own a ton of Shiba even after dumping.
Also the amount he donated to the Indian fund relief, has that been sold yet?

There are better places to put your money than Shiba IMO.

Well since things are still pretty low, anybody big on ALGO?

Yeah, don't put serious money on meme coins. You can still make a little cash off Doge, but that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom