Official Bitcoin Thread

Wow man

yea I’m under 200 right now but getting tough
u should be good. we in. Just check in every day and make sure ur not slippin too far. if you hit like 1,000 do some posting for a bit

Last edited:
finally got around to importing/staking my ROWAN on sif. it’s not much but i’m interested to see what kind of rewards i get. nice to see how fast/cheap it is to do transactions on cosmos.

as more chains come online, i might look at throwing more resources in there. still not confident enough yet to LP (not even asymmetric).

finally got around to importing/staking my ROWAN on sif. it’s not much but i’m interested to see what kind of rewards i get. nice to see how fast/cheap it is to do transactions on cosmos.

as more chains come online, i might look at throwing more resources in there. still not confident enough yet to LP (not even asymmetric).
I really like the Cosmos coins. Some really cool **** being built there.

grabbed my last two NFTs and I’m done for a while groupies and sappy seals
2308975C-75F9-46D0-8F2A-9922923580B7.jpeg
6FDB78E9-8306-4B49-A574-DE71EB75C3F7.jpeg

how much are they :lol:

I don't like how they look but I got the Nah Fungible bones, haven't looked if they gone up or what

floor is just over 1eth right now. The art aint supposed to be good its ironic and relatable. The community and branding opportunities are great. They have energy drink and limited edition Whiskey in production. Talks with writers about a potential netflix series, lots more.

Also, any wallet holding a Dad when the snapshot occurs (very soon) gets to mint a free CryptoMom for free. Then a few weeks out will be CryptoTots which will require holding a mom+dad or 2moms or 2dads. Tots will have rarest traits of parents passed down.

So you are getting 3 for 1 essentially if you get in before the mom snapshot

Last edited:
Been reading into ADA. Once Eth fully converts into a POS framework, what will be ADA's selling point? At this moment, I don't see where the hype is coming from.

Is there a higher chance of profits if you create your own NFTs and list them on opensea? I saw the listing fees are like $100-200.

I know some real good artists.

it’s laughable that a transaction can cost pennies when i’m used to being on ethereum (i’ve never jumped on polygon or solana). staking rewards on sifchain are pretty good right now and there’s a good liquidity mining opportunity coming up next week. i’m thinking of swapping for a little more ROWAN and pairing it with some ATOM or ETH.

5780C73F-2255-471F-8EEB-6FD90A622436.jpeg

How do artists get paid off NFT's? Can I just dust off the old piece book and get paid?
You pay the artist/devs when you buy/mint the NFT and then they get a cut of secondary sales as well.

Is there a higher chance of profits if you create your own NFTs and list them on opensea? I saw the listing fees are like $100-200.

I know some real good artists.
I don't think so unless the art is some next level type stuff. Gotta come correct with the marketing. People aren't just going out and dropping money on random artist's art. There are so many things dropping that there's gotta be some level of hype to it.

Thanks, I got artist. Just need to figure out how we can get paid. They would probably be more tapped into coders considering the demographic.

Back
Top Bottom