Official Bitcoin Thread

i mentioned before that there’s a dude here in NT that actually did some amazing CGI work on LOTR, MCU, and planet of the apes. i’ve tried to get him to throw in his hat into the NFT game. he said he has a few other friends that have been pushing him but overall, he seems disinterested. he lives a chill life in new zealand, collects air maxes, and brews good coffee in his expensive machine. kinda bummed cause he’s super talented.

i mentioned before that there’s a dude here in NT that actually did some amazing CGI work on LOTR, MCU, and planet of the apes. i’ve tried to get him to throw in his hat into the NFT game. he said he has a few other friends that have been pushing him but overall, he seems disinterested. he lives a chill life in new zealand, collects air maxes, and brews good coffee in his expensive machine. kinda bummed cause he’s super talented.

Ngl, I can use some latte art tips though LOL. My machine isn't crazy expensive but it steams up milk to certain temps and textures. Respect him for working off conviction though, mans is content it seems.

That KB24 Discord is crazy haha! Been neglecting NFTs but trying to learn more.

Last edited:
Took a big leap of faith and purchased a GALA node. Really hope it pays off given the price.
Had to do a massive sell off to purchase it but luckily I still got my main coins.

Targetting Strong nodes and Planet Watcher when my portfolio jumps back to life.

Really bullish on Crypto gaming which is why I got the node. I might do a write-up on it.
If anyone it thinking of getting one as well, I got a referral code that would help us both.

Sneks are trying to do some cool stuff.

Well that escalted quickly. I sold mine already. Maybe I should just hodl.
I was able to mint a Lunaria but as usual, I never get anything rare.

1632922911105.png

These free mints don't have good floor prices so might as well just hold until the paper hands sell.
I missed out on the Infinity labs drop and that has got an 8 SOL floor :smh:

Took a big leap of faith and purchased a GALA node. Really hope it pays off given the price.
Had to do a massive sell off to purchase it but luckily I still got my main coins.

Targetting Strong nodes and Planet Watcher when my portfolio jumps back to life.

Really bullish on Crypto gaming which is why I got the node. I might do a write-up on it.
If anyone it thinking of getting one as well, I got a referral code that would help us both.
Man, I been eyeing the Gala node for a week. I could've gotten in at half price a week ago. I think it's a great investment, and youll have passive income with life-changing wealth potential if Gala blows up. They know the recipe for play to earn addictive games, have staff with experience there. One game goes viral... all you need. I'll be keeping an eye and rooting for you.

I'll be purchasing strong node(s) this weekend.

Planetwatch, I've been buying and reselling atmotube pros for 2.5x. I have home depot/lowes/walmart/atmotube notifications on. Buy them for <200$ and sell for 500$+ within a day on ebay.

next potential targets: POP masternode (streaming social play in) launching MNs in October. 50k POP for a node (~600$, can put in more for bigger piece of block rewards) nodes get 35% of each block rewards.

Sentinel DVPN smart router play(indigitus is router): got this email a week ago
FD4887F5-C27B-4EED-AFAB-EFDB36042691.png
they said 35$/month is minimum returns expectation. Indigitus is the router company, Sentinel is the crypto platform. I’m on waitlist for both. As always, DYOR

Cirus (another dvpn encrypted router miner play) - some early opportunities to get the router for free

Last edited:
Man, I been eyeing the Gala node for a week. I could've gotten in at half price a week ago. I think it's a great investment, and youll have passive income with life-changing wealth potential if Gala blows up. They know the recipe for play to earn addictive games, have staff with experience there. One game goes viral... all you need. I'll be keeping an eye and rooting for you.

Planetwatch, I've been buying and reselling atmotube pros for 2.5x. I have home depot/lowes/walmart/atmotube notifications on. Buy them for <200$ and sell for 500$+ within a day on ebay.

next potential targets: POP masternode (streaming social play in) launching MNs in October. 50k POP for a node (~600$, can put in more for bigger piece of block rewards) nodes get 35% of each block rewards.

Cirus (dvpn encrypted router miner play): got this email a week ago
they said 35$/month is minimum returns expectation. Indigitus is the router company, cirus is the crypto platform. I’m on waitlist for both. As always, DYOR

Yea I was in the discord and I saw the bot that showed the sales of the nodes and they are flying off the shelves.
Thought to myself its now or never since the price increase will be $500 for every 100 node sold after October 1st.

Strong nodes are cheaper and the ROI is better for now so I hope I can get in before that takes off.
You going all in on the nodes or letting the ROI of one pay off the next one?

As for Planetwatcher devices, I didn't know the demand for them was that high. Returns are looking good too with the recent pump.

Will definitely look into POP and Cirus. They both look really good. Getting in on masternodes early pays off big time. Thanks for the heads up.

A gala node cost a pretty penny . Think I’ll save and stick with Strong in the meantime.

I was staring at the buy button for so long :lol:
It was a gut punch, not going to lie but I can see GALA getting to $0.5 to $1. Right now I'm averaging $35 a day which is not too bad even with this dip but I'm just collecting GALA and not thinking about the dollar amount just yet because it can only go higher with what they have coming.
The NFT drops are cool and when the nodes move to a POW model, you get coins from the games too.

Not going to waste time though. I just need us to Pump so I can trade some coins for a Strong node and get that going.

Created 10 presearch nodes, staking requirement will go up when testnet ends in October (I believe). But those that have nodes now will be grandfathered in. Don't sleep on this, low risk high reward.

Sentinel DVPN smart router play(indigitus is router): got this email a week ago
they said 35$/month is minimum returns expectation. Indigitus is the router company, Sentinel is the crypto platform. I’m on waitlist for both. As always, DYOR

Cirus (another dvpn encrypted router miner play) - some early opportunities to get the router for free

DVPN is also partnered with Strongblock :smokin

Node militia :smokin

Don't forget Presearch nodes. cheap and easy to set up. But strong is bae.

#25 being made soon.

Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 4.06.12 PM.png
Created 10 presearch nodes, staking requirement will go up when testnet ends in October (I believe). But those that have nodes now will be grandfathered in. Don't sleep on this, low risk high reward.

Did y’all go over this recently? My bad if I missed it but you got an introductory resources on setting up a node?

I sold all my PRE in the spring but it was more just because I was over exposed and had way too many projects to follow. Love the idea surrounding Presearch.

Did y’all go over this recently? My bad if I missed it but you got an introductory resources on setting up a node?

I sold all my PRE in the spring but it was more just because I was over exposed and had way too many projects to follow. Love the idea surrounding Presearch.

I think a few weeks ago, briefly. Basically, you need 1000 pre to 'stake' for a node. Payout isn't great right now tbh its around 1-3 pre per day/per node. CEO said staking requirement will change after testnet but those in now will be grandfathered in. You need to use a vps, I use vultr for the 10 I'm running. I'm expecting higher rewards during mainnet.

Strong - need 10 strong tokens for a node + eth gas fees + $15 maintenance fee/per node.

I think a few weeks ago, briefly. Basically, you need 1000 pre to 'stake' for a node. Payout isn't great right now tbh its around 1-3 pre per day/per node. CEO said staking requirement will change after testnet but those in now will be grandfathered in. You need to use a vps, I use vultr for the 10 I'm running. I'm expecting higher rewards during mainnet.

Strong - need 10 strong tokens for a node + eth gas fees + $15 maintenance fee/per node.

Good looks. Definitely going to check this out.

I was just watching the video you posted earlier this month about presearch. About to go in soon.

For the 10 nodes do you have 1000 staked for each or more?

shaved profits to get more ID (this damn company has to either be THE most regulatory compliant crypto company ever or they’re doing thee most slow motion rug pull of all time), grabbed more ROWAN and got my first ATOM. next week is gonna be my first try at pooling using those two to try and get some of that 600% APY and hopefully minimal IL.

i also need to get a chromebook or something to do crypto and not rely on my phone. i think those things are cheap right?

shaved profits to get more ID (this damn company has to either be THE most regulatory compliant crypto company ever or they’re doing thee most slow motion rug pull of all time), grabbed more ROWAN and got my first ATOM. next week is gonna be my first try at pooling using those two to try and get some of that 600% APY and hopefully minimal IL.

i also need to get a chromebook or something to do crypto and not rely on my phone. i think those things are cheap right?
You can get a chrome book for like $100

Back
Top Bottom