Official Bitcoin Thread

Comic book NFTs? I could see that being a home run years down the line. Mix of old school and new school.
And marvel is licensing them too:

And just to show you how profitable these NFT’s are:

76EDE829-C080-473D-A813-B9F353957A2F.png
^this SR dropped an hour ago

3D4295C0-8C8C-4598-8AE4-1C60730D7A94.png
^this common dropped two weeks ago.

I went way too hard minting sol nfts. I’m going back to the plan of weekly/daily buys and stacking btc/eth/sol lol

I’ve been stacking eth and buying back what I spend on NFTs. solana NFTs don’t do it for me yet. Lot of copycats and money grabs. But they’re starting to create utility which is good.

those marvel nft’s are gonna catch a top shot like bid. Not as popular but similar

Let's say I stumble my way through minting an NFT, eg the meerkats, how would I go about selling what I mint? (Assuming it's worth anything). Do I just put it on a marketplace and wait for someone to send me SOL and then I send the NFT code?

Curious to try my hand at minting one of these meerkats and seeing how the process works. 1 SOL? Will risk it.

Let's say I stumble my way through minting an NFT, eg the meerkats, how would I go about selling what I mint? (Assuming it's worth anything). Do I just put it on a marketplace and wait for someone to send me SOL and then I send the NFT code?

Curious to try my hand at minting one of these meerkats and seeing how the process works. 1 SOL? Will risk it.

Once you list it the marketplace takes care of the transaction.

The marketplace and project also take a cut so remember to factor that in when you list.

The marketplace and project also take a cut so remember to factor that in when you list.
Gotcha. Good info to know.

Managed to do all the steps to get ready for this meerkat millionaire club drop tomorrow. Not hopeful on hitting but will give it a shot :lol:

Yo, wait, how do I connect my phantom wallet to the minting process?
Nvmd I reread the guide.

Last edited:

Might be willing to drop some AVAX or Sol on some of this stuff. Not touching my ETH though.

Eth is going to the moon. Cathy Wood believes in it. Surly she can't be wrong about anything.

Looking forward to Bitcoin ETFs. I think Canada is doing a Bitcoin/Ethereum ETF combo. Things are just getting started.

I’m not worried about eth it’s my biggest position.

part of me would find it hilarious if it just tanked when 2.0 came out though.

When it comes election time I hope we can get a list of crypto politicians going in here. We gotta dump all these senile bastards trying to hold us back.
I'm not a single issue voter, but it would be nice to get some technology-literate and forward thinking reps on the committees. Despite that, will still vote for a crypto-ignorant Lizzie Warren over somebody like Ted Cruz any and every day of every week.

Eth probably sells off on 2.0 due to the unlock and potentially parabolic move into it. I should make it even with my btc bag but right now it’s half as big.

I’m not worried about eth it’s my biggest position.

part of me would find it hilarious if it just tanked when 2.0 came out though.

IMO very good chance it will drop once people have access to their ETH that have been locked up for a while.

Some will hold, some will want to cash out part of it.

If it drops, i'm buying more.

these low caps are so susceptible to any little catalyst. ID pumped 41% today cause of a CT influencer shilling it on his patreon page. i’m tempted to dump and rebuy because it always retraces but **** it, i’ll hang on. funny thing is i bought more yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom