Official Bitcoin Thread

these low caps are so susceptible to any little catalyst. ID pumped 41% today cause of a CT influencer shilling it on his patreon page. i’m tempted to dump and rebuy because it always retraces but **** it, i’ll hang on. funny thing is i bought more yesterday.
Get it to pump another 40% so I can dump at a profit.

100x in 23h45m :lol: :pimp:

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 6.49.39 PM.png

Keep stacking *Fap voice*

Equity tokenization will become a powerful use case of the blockchain.

At a real estate conference I attended, a panelist said there are not enough institutional investors to fund the level of affordable housing needed in this country.

My mind immediately went to crypto. multi-family apartments could be made into a crypto token. Think of it as an affordable housing REIT on the blockchain. The token secured via the land and structure

*To qualify affordable housing, the cost of rent must be = to 30% of AGI

Equity tokenization will become a powerful use case of the blockchain.

At a real estate conference I attended, a panelist said there are not enough institutional investors to fund the level of affordable housing needed in this country.

My mind immediately went to crypto. multi-family apartments could be made into a crypto token. Think of it as an affordable housing REIT on the blockchain. The token secured via the land and structure

*To qualify affordable housing, the cost of rent must be = to 30% of AGI
Listen to the newest episode of the modern finance podcast about BACON. Literally this.

Breaking: VISA Unveils Layer-2 Interoperability Platform For Stablecoins
[IMG]
Visa, the payment processing giant is expanding its crypto infrastructure with a new stablecoin interoperability focused layer-2 solutions that would allow Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) and private stablecoins to be transferred between different blockchain. The new platform would be called the “universal payments channel” (UPC). The development of the stablecoin layer 2 solutions can eradicate the issue of how different CBDCs can be handled on a single blockchain. The white paper read,

“the UPC technology can play an important role between private stablecoins and public CBDCs by providing permissioned access for whitelisted stablecoins to be interoperable with CBDCs.”

does eth 2.0 reduce fees at all? I just started taking funds off of cex into my MetaMask wallet and doing transactions a week ago and have spent $400 in fees already. Got to say it not I can’t see eth remaining the top dog for much longer with all of the competition they’ll be facing

does eth 2.0 reduce fees at all? I just started taking funds off of cex into my MetaMask wallet and doing transactions a week ago and have spent $400 in fees already. Got to say it not I can’t see eth remaining the top dog for much longer with all of the competition they’ll be facing
Gas fees are the result of increased demand for block SPCE. It’s living proof that there is an overwhelming demand to transact on Ethereum. Sharding will get things more manageable, layer 2 solutions are about 10% of eth gas fees now (the bridge is expensive tho), we just need direct to L2 on ramps to make defi affordable for everybody. But nothing is stopping ether. It’s in demand for a reason. Other chains will have their role and purpose, for gaming and retail based adoption where security isn’t as much of a priority, but whales and institutions are not leaving Ethereum for less security elsewhere to save money.

grabbed a space pogger
1633082255202.jpeg

Eying the magical mushroom clubhouse as well

The game is changing with NFT's. You need to bring utility to the space as well if you're just going to come with 10K pictures of animals.
Cyber Kong holders are making 6 figures a year just from holding a NFT.

I'm still treading carefully though and not going in heavy, especially with ETH.
I can't be mining 0.1 ETH a month only for it to go in one sec on gas fees.

I'm sticking with SOL for now and aiming for results like below.

100x in 23h45m :lol: :pimp:

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 6.49.39 PM.png

Keep stacking *Fap voice*

LAAWD :emoji_fire:
And you still another one right. NFT's are crazy.

The game is changing with NFT's. You need to bring utility to the space as well if you're just going to come with 10K pictures of animals.

I'm still treading carefully though and not going in heavy, especially with ETH.

And this is exactly why we’re in a multi chain world

gonna add more eth later and call it a day for a while

i have no idea what most of the convo in here is about.

Need some 20 year old kid to hand money to so they can invest in this stuff for me

Same. I get what an NFT is. No idea what I’m looking for though. And don’t have a ton of ETH to do so.

Yeah I still have my other one but that's gonna be a long hold at this point. I could have potentially gotten more if I held the one I sold since it's not particularly common, but I'm not gonna complain about 100x. Volume has slowed down and it looks like floor houses have finally settled around 35-40 SOL. The floor for the type I'm hodling is very thin at 82-90-200 so I'm comfortable waiting it out. It's crazy to me that these things did 33k volume in 24hr with only 5k Twitter followers and Discord members.

You still holding your Aurorian? They've had a pretty nice floor pump in the past week. Kinda mad I didn't grab one when they were in the teens.

I minted a portalhead last night on ftm. Wasn’t really a huge fan, until I saw that you get %1 of every future sale of yours for perpetuity. I think they’re still live

Yeah I still have my other one but that's gonna be a long hold at this point. I could have potentially gotten more if I held the one I sold since it's not particularly common, but I'm not gonna complain about 100x. Volume has slowed down and it looks like floor houses have finally settled around 35-40 SOL. The floor for the type I'm hodling is very thin at 82-90-200 so I'm comfortable waiting it out. It's crazy to me that these things did 33k volume in 24hr with only 5k Twitter followers and Discord members.

You still holding your Aurorian? They've had a pretty nice floor pump in the past week. Kinda mad I didn't grab one when they were in the teens.

Yea, Aurory is my main success so holding onto that one tight :lol:
Thining of selling my last Solsnatcher for upcoming mints

portalhead

Hows the NFT scene on Fantom?

Back
Top Bottom