FWOG
SPX6900
SCF
GINNAN
GOAT

Trying not to add anymore. :lol:

:lol:

View attachment 3298370

It even worse with the full details. There's no way someone greenlit this to post.
Protect crypto investments for black men and allow them to light up a joint to succeed in this industry
:rofl:

Gary Gensler been a terror for how many years and this is the best they could come up with.

Last edited:
The biggest enemy of crypto is the government.

I mean I get it, it’s just campaign bs but we still don’t know what it actually means and neither does she. :lol:

You guys up on the AI memes?

Apparently now you got human devs launching coins pretending to be AI and rugging ASAP.

**** is wild :lol:

Yea, GOAT was on my list. Got in with the scraps in my Phantom wallet. No dry powder to go in with bigger size :smh:
GOAT and GNON seem to be the clear leaders for now.

1729444957222.jpeg

Also watching e/acc
Could be a good one.

The biggest enemy of crypto is the government.

I mean I get it, it’s just campaign bs but we still don’t know what it actually means and neither does she. :lol:
Crypto is the biggest enemy of crypto. On one hand I love the deregulation, but on the other hand I know when it comes to money strangers can't be trusted.

GOAT flying.

e/acc also moving today. Could be a sleeper hit.

I see a lot of hate for the AI Meme meta :lol:
People want to go back to cats and dogs.

GOAT flying.

e/acc also moving today. Could be a sleeper hit.

I see a lot of hate for the AI Meme meta :lol:
People want to go back to cats and dogs.

Yeah a lot of people are full stacked in 'traditional memes' and right now so they are sweating :lol:

Given how ADD this space is it will be interesting to see how long these AI memes stay relevant.

Back
Top Bottom