Official Bitcoin Thread

Not selling my DeGods when they went over 800 sol. maybe they hit 1,000 sol I can’t remember. That hurts worse

1000 SOL is wild.

Peak NFT market had us out of our minds...

And I say that while I currently hold an array of ******ed meme coins :smh::lol:

1000 SOL is wild.

Peak NFT market had us out of our minds...

And I say that while I currently hold an array of ******ed meme coins :smh::lol:
All them memecoins on Murad’s list are cooking. I felt late to SPX6900 at about .20 so I faded. **** is almost $1 and will likely keep going.

Still potential in runes too, even though BTC’s infrastructure sucks and is slow af. If some of these Bitcoin OG’s dabble into memes, they’ll likely want stuff on Bitcoin. I minted two batches of GIZMO•IMAGINARY•KITTEN on Friday and cooked a little.

All them memecoins on Murad’s list are cooking. I felt late to SPX6900 at about .20 so I faded. **** is almost $1 and will likely keep going.

Still potential in runes too, even though BTC’s infrastructure sucks and is slow af. If some of these Bitcoin OG’s dabble into memes, they’ll likely want stuff on Bitcoin. I minted two batches of GIZMO•IMAGINARY•KITTEN on Friday and cooked a little.

Are BTC tx's expensive when dealing with Runes etc??

And the SPX6900 run is wild. That **** was dead in the water for a minute before going parabolic.

Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 15.34.29.png

Never realised these characters were legitimately associated :wow:

When PEPE first popped off that must have been a trip for my man. Hopefully he got a bag from all of them.

Made a few coins on pump.fun
$FOMO
$TICO
$OSO
Last 2 are mine and my brothers dogs

I feel like if fomo gets marketed to the right people on CT it could actually work :lol:. Every time you miss on something just get some $fomo

Here’s y’all’s chance to get in on the ground floor :lol:
IMG_3060.jpeg
IMG_3066.jpeg

Are BTC tx's expensive when dealing with Runes etc??

And the SPX6900 run is wild. That **** was dead in the water for a minute before going parabolic.
I’ve only sold through Magic Eden, and fees aren’t that crazy. It’s pricey to mint fresh etched ones though because hot ones have more demand, which clog the mempool.

Overall, everything is pricier /slower when compared to SOL.

Back
Top Bottom