Official Bitcoin Thread

Isnt SHIB set up to be like, impossible to actually increase in value to any meaningful number? I read that if the price of a SHIB went to 1 cent, their market cap would be in the trillions, or higher. Dont think we'll ever see SHIB do anything of note.

Hope im wrong tho cause that would be hilarious.

Isnt SHIB set up to be like, impossible to actually increase in value to any meaningful number? I read that if the price of a SHIB went to 1 cent, their market cap would be in the trillions, or higher. Dont think we'll ever see SHIB do anything of note.

At 1 cent market cap would be 5T.

I don’t touch the true doodoo coins but good thing for SHIB holders is it’s value only needs to reach 1 thousandth of a cent to see well over 10x if my math is correct. :lol:

They’re going to burn coins

Well, heres hoping the ****tiest ****coin of them all can upset the balance of world economics!

cheers_wink_shaun_of_the_dead.gif

Well that settles it.

Converting all my Bitcoin and ETH to Shiba. Gonna be a creeping up on Bezos and Musk in wealth by years end. I just have to manifest this into reality now.

Back
Top Bottom