Official Bitcoin Thread

If you bought the dip last 2 days, congratulations. Almost anything you bought is up significantly.

DCA the dips, try to keep some $ ready.

Buying the dips is the easy part, taking profits when the market is UP is the hard part. Use the TA tool I posted to get under a resistance level, or can use Crypto fear and greed index: https://alternative.me/crypto/fear-and-greed-index/, taking profits when it's labeled as "extreme greed" or >75 is a great bet.

If you bought the dip last 2 days, congratulations. Almost anything you bought is up significantly.

Buying the dips is the easy part, taking profits when the market is UP is the hard part. Use the TA tool I posted to get under a resistance level, or can use Crypto fear and greed index: https://alternative.me/crypto/fear-and-greed-index/, taking profits when it's labeled as "extreme greed" or >75 is a great bet.
I prefer HODL. I wouldnt trust myself to time the markets, so I just buy and hold. Buy more when it dips. Worked this time around :lol:

Just added 2K to Bitcoin. Checked my bank account to look at the balance and it doesn't show the money being gone, but it definitely shows my Bitcoin balance being up by 2K. I guess it's just the system lagging behind or something on my banks end.

Anyone have this issue? I mean, I surely wouldn't complain if it stays that way lol, but I know better than to hope for that.

Just added 2K to Bitcoin. Checked my bank account to look at the balance and it doesn't show the money being gone, but it definitely shows my Bitcoin balance being up by 2K. I guess it's just the system lagging behind or something on my banks end.

Anyone have this issue? I mean, I surely wouldn't complain if it stays that way lol, but I know better than to hope for that.

ACH deposits usually take a few days to complete but you’ll be credited immediately.

3-5 for me depending on the exchange,I swear Gemini used to take a week way back when.

I got a scheme. I’m buying EVERYTHING with my cb card. 4% back. Converting it all to btc and flipping it all into my Celsius btc account for interest.

I’m never gonna sell it and see how far I can run up this free money. :lol:

90 bucks so far thanks to a car accident and wife’s bday :lol: expensive week.

Posted?

IMG_8382.PNG

I guess I'm the only one here who is excited for this. I'm looking forward to this for the simple fact that I will finally be able to transfer my crypto out.

ACH deposits usually take a few days to complete but you’ll be credited immediately.

3-5 for me depending on the exchange,I swear Gemini used to take a week way back when.

this.

I usually hate buying this way for this very reason.

However, if you pay by debit card, you're able to send that crypto to a different wallet asap. (coinbase)

every story i’ve looked at doesn’t tie tether directly to evergrande. all speculation at this point.
They definitely own Chinese paper. A quiet unwind would be ideal.

I’m glad china acted quickly and I clicked buy afterward. Missed the dead lows but I didn’t want to buy during a liquidity crisis but still got some good fills before we ramped back up. In hindsight I should’ve bought more solana at 128 but I don’t regret choosing eth and btc over it.

I’m waiting for the patented solana alts dump with atlas and polis. At some point they’ll be down huge again.

This.
Taking profits has to be the hardest part. After 2018 and earlier this year, I am determined not to get slapped again :lol:

It was the combination of Tik Tok, dogs and extreme greed on the fear and greed index that should've signalled the top for me earlier this year.

This time round, once BTC reaches ATH and is in price discovery then I'll be looking at the index everyday
Probably a good idea to monitor NFT volumes and sentiment on social media as well as I think they may be the main catalyst and the replacement for meme coins .

If the dogs and safemoon come out to play as well then I'm out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom