Official Bitcoin Thread

The top is in :lol: :lol:

IMG_8182.jpg

top aint in until zyzz and steezy are in here yield farming and minting

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr pdino pdino I know y'all are fans of the DOT/XOR/KSM projects, any thought on Polkabridge PBR

I believe DOT got next. I'm more into the XOR ecosystem since I've read their whitepaper and they are trying to build a whole new economy built on XOR. Their token bonding curve is legit and they haven't even burned XOR yet to kick off a possible XOR price floor.

From marketplace (in beta), to NFT (umi.digital) to its AMM (polkaswap). that being said, I have a bag of XOR, PSWAP, CERES, UMI (in that order) but only have a small DOT bag. Like very small.

I'm not too familiar with KSM and how they are setting up as beta/canary network for DOT. But, I do think its a matter of time til DOT and the "real" dapps on their ecosystem will flourish big.

I believe DOT got next. I'm more into the XOR ecosystem since I've read their whitepaper and they are trying to build a whole new economy built on XOR. Their token bonding curve is legit and they haven't even burned XOR yet to kick off a possible XOR price floor.

From marketplace (in beta), to NFT (umi.digital) to its AMM (polkaswap). that being said, I have a bag of XOR, PSWAP, CERES, UMI (in that order) but only have a small DOT bag. Like very small.

I'm not too familiar with KSM and how they are setting up as beta/canary network for DOT. But, I do think its a matter of time til DOT and the "real" dapps on their ecosystem will flourish big.
Thanks fam. I’ve started a small dot bag, just 1% to have some exposure since like you said I think it’s ready for a nice little run.

added some more eth today. Good on my crypto buys for now.

Not big into NFTs except topshot

buddy of mine keeps talking veve (using OMI I think) but I just keep it moving. Not my preferred choice to throw money into

Im getting into nft’s, topshot was my first experience with it, still in it

recently made a couple hundred off the topps nfts that released a couple of weeks back

been watching videos and stuff, dont agree with it but I understand the concept and im dam sure gonna capitalize on the hype

Copped a NFT the other day :lol:

was looking for NFT thread but I guess one didn’t exist

Why some of y’all don’t mess with RH? It’s been nothing but good to me for Crypto. With that wallet they bringing in that iheart posted that mean we actually owning some of it? I use CB too but I like the RH interface.

i know before it was the value and not actually owning btc

Why some of y’all don’t mess with RH? It’s been nothing but good to me for Crypto. With that wallet they bringing in that iheart posted that mean we actually owning some of it? I use CB too but I like the RH interface.

i know before it was the value and not actually owning btc

because of the funny business they pulled in the past ppl dont really trust it

but in the same breath its becoming, if not already, the most popular platform for trading stock and crypto

its just alot of ppl, including myself lost out, could have been a true system error, could have been the higher powers regulating profits, who knows

I use it for stocks, got some doge in there, lets seehow it goes when they open the wallet access for everyone, it might become my go to one day

I even got shares in it, but i know to keep my eye on it and b careful, know the game and the rules

Back
Top Bottom