Official Big Sean Thread vol. FFOE (Finally Famous: The Album -- OUT NOW!!!!)

copped the deluxe at the local best buy today.
pimp.gif
really feelin' this.

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by rocman23

I'm a huge big sean fan, been rocking with dude since day one and I feel like most of us are listening to two completely different albums cause this cd is trash in my book

Word. I felt the same way about the Wiz album too. But when listening to his mixtapes I always thought "he has no mainstream appeal, he'll never sell," and I guess he found a way to do it but by sacrificing the quality of his music.

I'm a huge big sean fan, been rocking with dude since day one and I feel like most of us are listening to two completely different albums cause this cd is trash in my book

Word. I felt the same way about the Wiz album too. But when listening to his mixtapes I always thought "he has no mainstream appeal, he'll never sell," and I guess he found a way to do it but by sacrificing the quality of his music.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Hits Daily Double is fairly accurate with their projections based on first day sales:

Big Sean’s Finally Famous: The Album, his feature-length debut after a series of critically acclaimed “Finally Famous

Hits Daily Double is fairly accurate with their projections based on first day sales:

Big Sean’s Finally Famous: The Album, his feature-length debut after a series of critically acclaimed “Finally Famous

Album isn't bad at all, i doubt i'll bump it after this month...perfect music to get ready/drive to the club to... surprisingly enough i can listen to it from front to back and only skip one song, just no replay value IMO, "High" is easily the best song on the album followed by "Dat %%*".

7/10

Back
Top Bottom