Official Big Sean Thread vol. FFOE (Finally Famous: The Album -- OUT NOW!!!!)

Originally Posted by alex2182

I aint no rap elitist thats for sure but as a fan of Cudi, I'm gonna step in especially if you talking bout the 2nd least good artist on GOOD.  Man on the Moon did numbers without all the features and most of the people that made it dont have too many features. And since this is a Big Sean thread I'm going to ease up on the hate and leave it at that.   
eyes.gif
Who cares about the features? You either enjoy the music or you don't.

just checked this album via youtube
grin.gif

cam n vado needa hurry up with boss of all bosses pt. 3.

just checked this album via youtube
grin.gif

cam n vado needa hurry up with boss of all bosses pt. 3.

I'm on song 13, not a big fan. Beats are super pop and just corny. I'm sad to say this but I don't like the album. Been hyped for this for a few years. Only song I really liked was "I Do It" beat was hard and he was spitting his ******ed rhymes. About to go and play his first two tapes again

I'm on song 13, not a big fan. Beats are super pop and just corny. I'm sad to say this but I don't like the album. Been hyped for this for a few years. Only song I really liked was "I Do It" beat was hard and he was spitting his ******ed rhymes. About to go and play his first two tapes again

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Good looks on that discount.. wonder if they got something for the deluxe version too? 

What I was thinking...
They changed the coupon to make it $8.99 for the deluxe.
I printed my coupon before that and I actually ended up getting the deluxe for $5.99
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I'm feeling it. Definitely surpassed my low expectations

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Good looks on that discount.. wonder if they got something for the deluxe version too? 

What I was thinking...
They changed the coupon to make it $8.99 for the deluxe.
I printed my coupon before that and I actually ended up getting the deluxe for $5.99
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I'm feeling it. Definitely surpassed my low expectations

I'm a huge big sean fan, been rocking with dude since day one and I feel like most of us are listening to two completely different albums cause this cd is trash in my book

I'm a huge big sean fan, been rocking with dude since day one and I feel like most of us are listening to two completely different albums cause this cd is trash in my book

Originally Posted by rocman23

Word. I felt the same way about the Wiz album too. But when listening to his mixtapes I always thought "he has no mainstream appeal, he'll never sell," and I guess he found a way to do it but by sacrificing the quality of his music.

Originally Posted by rocman23

Word. I felt the same way about the Wiz album too. But when listening to his mixtapes I always thought "he has no mainstream appeal, he'll never sell," and I guess he found a way to do it but by sacrificing the quality of his music.

Good Album...i became a supporter of dude after really hearing his story and seeing how he put work into his craft..his live performance at SXSW was also very dope..the man has fans ...loyal fans..curious to see what those first week #s will look like

Good Album...i became a supporter of dude after really hearing his story and seeing how he put work into his craft..his live performance at SXSW was also very dope..the man has fans ...loyal fans..curious to see what those first week #s will look like

Back
Top Bottom