Official Big Sean Thread vol. FFOE (Finally Famous: The Album -- OUT NOW!!!!)

Album isn't bad at all, i doubt i'll bump it after this month...perfect music to get ready/drive to the club to... surprisingly enough i can listen to it from front to back and only skip one song, just no replay value IMO, "High" is easily the best song on the album followed by "Dat %%*".

7/10

solid debut, just gave it a spin today.  some of the slower tracks I cudnt rele get into but there are def some bangers like:

dance
high
live this life
my last
i do it
marvin gaye joint

would take this over rolling papers ANY day.  shouldnt even be compared but whatever.

solid debut, just gave it a spin today.  some of the slower tracks I cudnt rele get into but there are def some bangers like:

dance
high
live this life
my last
i do it
marvin gaye joint

would take this over rolling papers ANY day.  shouldnt even be compared but whatever.

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by rocman23

I'm a huge big sean fan, been rocking with dude since day one and I feel like most of us are listening to two completely different albums cause this cd is trash in my book

Word. I felt the same way about the Wiz album too. But when listening to his mixtapes I always thought "he has no mainstream appeal, he'll never sell," and I guess he found a way to do it but by sacrificing the quality of his music.

imo Big Seans deput album substance wise is just a little more refined

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

I'm a huge big sean fan, been rocking with dude since day one and I feel like most of us are listening to two completely different albums cause this cd is trash in my book

Word. I felt the same way about the Wiz album too. But when listening to his mixtapes I always thought "he has no mainstream appeal, he'll never sell," and I guess he found a way to do it but by sacrificing the quality of his music.

imo Big Seans deput album substance wise is just a little more refined

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

dance
high
live this life
my last
i do it
marvin gaye joint

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

dance
high
live this life
my last
i do it
marvin gaye joint

just wondering...how old are you? because i doubt you're a day over 17 if you think this 
is better than this

just wondering...how old are you? because i doubt you're a day over 17 if you think this 
is better than this

This is a solid @#$ debut album, I don't know what some of ya'll are listening to.

Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay alone solidifies this claim
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

This is a solid @#$ debut album, I don't know what some of ya'll are listening to.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

this song really, really sucked.

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

this song really, really sucked.

This will be the the first hip hop cd ive actually bought in a really long time. I like it enough for Big Sean to collect his 2 bucks or whatever from me buying his cd. Props.

This will be the the first hip hop cd ive actually bought in a really long time. I like it enough for Big Sean to collect his 2 bucks or whatever from me buying his cd. Props.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

That's funny, cause Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay was one of the worst songs on there. I thought I was supposed to
pop X and go to a rave club while listening to it. Finally Famous is a 6 at best. It's not really bad, but nothing really
stands out. It also doesn't help that he sounds like Drake without the singing, and Drake is irritating enough to listen
to. 

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

That's funny, cause Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay was one of the worst songs on there. I thought I was supposed to
pop X and go to a rave club while listening to it. Finally Famous is a 6 at best. It's not really bad, but nothing really
stands out. It also doesn't help that he sounds like Drake without the singing, and Drake is irritating enough to listen
to. 

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

That's funny, cause Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay was one of the worst songs on there. 

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

That's funny, cause Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay was one of the worst songs on there. 

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Album of the year so far, hands down for me.

30t6p3b.gif
at anyone saying this is trash. Im convinced NT would have hated on Ready to Die if NT was around when it was a new release.

Album of the year so far, hands down for me.

30t6p3b.gif
at anyone saying this is trash. Im convinced NT would have hated on Ready to Die if NT was around when it was a new release.

Back
Top Bottom