Official Big Sean Thread vol. FFOE (Finally Famous: The Album -- OUT NOW!!!!)

Originally Posted by alex2182

And Big Sean's punchlines are his only gimmick. I mean respect dude and like his album but his album wouldn't be out if Chris Brown didn't put him up on the charts and his album would be average if not for No I.D. and the 15 ppl he features on his album.

You know this is rap MUSIC right? This stuff helps you on the charts. The average music listener ain't listening to your raps if it ain't interesting musically. Beat, production, and arrangements (as well as the right features) go a long way...

And Big Sean's punchlines are his only gimmick. I mean respect dude and like his album but his album wouldn't be out if Chris Brown didn't put him up on the charts and his album would be average if not for No I.D. and the 15 ppl he features on his album.

You know this is rap MUSIC right? This stuff helps you on the charts. The average music listener ain't listening to your raps if it ain't interesting musically. Beat, production, and arrangements (as well as the right features) go a long way...

Originally Posted by dumbout227

Originally Posted by GhostE

Kid cudi dont rap or sing anymore he mumbles cant compare him to sean

A majority of rappers would not have a career if it wasn't for getting another well reconized artist as a feature for their track.

For real.

Too many damn rap elitists on NT.

Originally Posted by GhostE

Kid cudi dont rap or sing anymore he mumbles cant compare him to sean

A majority of rappers would not have a career if it wasn't for getting another well reconized artist as a feature for their track.

For real.

Finally Famous, Westside II, Weekend at Burnies... its a good look for music this week 
pimp.gif

Finally Famous, Westside II, Weekend at Burnies... its a good look for music this week 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EvansST

For real.

I aint no rap elitist thats for sure but as a fan of Cudi, I'm gonna step in especially if you talking bout the 2nd least good artist on GOOD.  Man on the Moon did numbers without all the features and most of the people that made it dont have too many features. And since this is a Big Sean thread I'm going to ease up on the hate and leave it at that.  

Originally Posted by EvansST

For real.

I aint no rap elitist thats for sure but as a fan of Cudi, I'm gonna step in especially if you talking bout the 2nd least good artist on GOOD.  Man on the Moon did numbers without all the features and most of the people that made it dont have too many features. And since this is a Big Sean thread I'm going to ease up on the hate and leave it at that.  

eyes.gif
Who cares about the features? You either enjoy the music or you don't.

Back
Top Bottom