***OFFICIAL Big Boi: Sir Lucious LeftFoot thread***ALBUM OF THE YEAR HANDS DOWN** GO COP NOWWWWWWWWW

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Ok, I checked the weekly ads on Best Buy and Target and both are showing a Deluxe version. I see that Best Buy has 2 extra tracks, but what does Target's version have?? I need to know so I'll know which one I should get Tuesday.

EDIT: I looked on Wiki, and it looks like one has a DVD with videos:

Tracklisting

No.TitleProducer(s)Length
1."Feel Me" (Intro)Malay1:28
2."Daddy Fat Sax" Mr. DJ2:36
3."Turns Me On" (feat. Sleepy Brown & Joi)Organized Noize3:29
4."Follow Us" (feat. Vonnegutt)Salaam Remi3:35
5."Shutterbugg" (feat. Cutty)Scott Storch & Big Boi3:35
6."General Patton" (feat. Big Rube)J. Beats & Big Boi3:12
7."Tangerine" (feat. T.I. & Khujo)Knightheat & Big Boi4:14
8."You Ain't No DJ" (feat. Yelawolf)André 30005:20
9."Hustle Blood" (feat. Jamie Foxx)Lil Jon4:00
10."Be Still" (feat. Janelle Monáe)Royal Flush5:10
11."Fo Yo Sorrows" (feat. George Clinton, Too Short & Sam Chris)Organized Noize3:42
12."Night Night" (feat. B.o.B & Joi)DJ Speedy & Big Boi3:45
13."Shine Blockas" (feat. Gucci Mane)Cut Master Swift & Big Boi3:45
14."The Train Part. II (Sir Lucious Left Foot Saves the Day)" (feat. Sam Chris)Organized Noize5:20
15."Back Up Plan" Organized Noize & Big Boi3:43

Deluxe Edition (placed with original tracklist on Disc 1)
No.TitleProducer(s)Length
16."Theme Song" Organized Noize3:48
17."Shine Blockas (Remix)" (feat. Gucci Mane, Bun B & Project Pat)Cut Master Swift & Big Boi3:47

Deluxe Edition (Disc 2)[22]
No.TitleLength
1."Shutterbugg (Video)"
2."Shine Blockas (Video)"
3."Fo Yo Sorrows (Video)"
4."Follow Us (Video)"
5."General Patton (Video)"
6."The Train Pt. 2 (Sir Lucious Leftfoot Saves The Day) (Video)"
The Deluxe is the same everywhere, they just released two versions at all stores. I copped mines this morning, production is BEYOND dope. 

I know Shine Blockas is old but lets not forget how amazing that song is as well. I listened all the way through and when it came on it was the first time I heard it in a while, great great song.

This is the best rap album of the year, by far

Just picked up my deluxe edition from Best Buy....I got the very last one!!!! Not I'm going to listen to this one in the privacy of my home.....

Been jamming this joint, gotta throw it in the whip ASAP

I'm definitely copping the official, I need that Shine Blockas Remix
eek.gif

This album has a 91 on Metacritic
eek.gif
sick.gif
Highest score of the year from any genre. Deservedly so, this album is amazing.

Big Boi outdid himself with this one. Copping this as soon as I get paid on Thursday.

Originally Posted by Noskey

This album has a 91 on Metacritic
eek.gif
sick.gif
Highest score of the year from any genre. Deservedly so, this album is amazing.

Big Boi outdid himself with this one. Copping this as soon as I get paid on Thursday.
I saw this earlier today.  I wasn't planning on buying until later but I'm going tomorrow after seeing all these reviews.

It took me forever to listen to the entire album; I kept replaying almost every song. Album is nuts.....this is a must-have. Sadly, I don't think he will do numbers. It's a shame. Albums like this one and the Roots should be doing numbers.

I know, it's sad that something as GREAT as this probably won't sell. I listened to it 4 times straight yesterday.

And Jamie did KILL that song. Hustle Blood might be my favorite track on the album as of right now.

Album is what I was hoping for, definitely worth the wait. Very satisfied with my purchase, I have a new favorite every time I spin the whole CD. Right now I think it's "Fo Yo Sorrows"

Picked it up yesterday and I'm very impressed with what I've heard thus far. I had to do double take on Tangerine.

Back
Top Bottom