***OFFICIAL Big Boi: Sir Lucious LeftFoot thread***ALBUM OF THE YEAR HANDS DOWN** GO COP NOWWWWWWWWW

Will be copping first thing Tuesday morning
pimp.gif

I think i'm gonna cop this on the 13th along with Spitta's album.

This will be the first album I've purchased since Get Rich Or Die Tryin'. Yes the album is that serious to me as an Outkast/Big Boi fan.
pimp.gif

Big Boi seriously drops knowledge on some of these tracks though. Its unreal. If ya'll really listen, I don't know why people act like 3000 is the only one seriously spitting his $$+ off...

Listened to this last night. When "Night Night" came on, I almost cried. Remember that video from a year back of Killer Mike and Big Boi squashing the beef... yeah.

I'm not gonna lie. I was very much worried about this album (I take Outkast releases personally) . Not because I ever felt Big Boi lacked the potential. It was just that Speakerboxxx gave me the impression was that he was really struggling to find himself without Dre. Those Purple Ribbon releases didn't really help my worries much. But if this album doesn't prove that he was way more than Dre's "Robin" then I don't know what will. It always good to have timeless music as the meat and potatoes of the album. The music still sounds fresh despite much of it being shelved for years.  This is one of those albums that will be fun to enjoy while flipping through the booklet. I hope he included lyrics like the old days.

I'm a proud 'Kast/DF fan right now. Big Boi is a true legend in the game (17+ years and counting) and he hasn't lost a step. I hope the masses will finally respect him for his individual skills.  

Your turn Dre.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

I'm not gonna lie. I was very much worried about this album (I take Outkast releases personally) . Not because I ever felt Big Boi lacked the potential. It was just that Speakerboxxx gave me the impression was that he was really struggling to find himself without Dre. Those Purple Ribbon releases didn't really help my worries much. But if this album doesn't prove that he was way more than Dre's "Robin" then I don't know what will. It always good to have timeless music as the meat and potatoes of the album. The music still sounds fresh despite much of it being shelved for years.  This is one of those albums that will be fun to enjoy while flipping through the booklet. I hope he included lyrics like the old days.

I'm a proud 'Kast/DF fan right now. Big Boi is a true legend in the game (17+ years and counting) and he hasn't lost a step. I hope the masses will finally respect him for his individual skills.  

Your turn Dre.
Lyrics are included. I almost shed a tear when I saw the cd had a naked lady on it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

My god this album is amazing.

2010 has been good to my ears.
co-****ings sign.
Distant Relatives

TML

Recovery

How I Got Over

Sir Lucious

SMH. 
pimp.gif

Ok, I checked the weekly ads on Best Buy and Target and both are showing a Deluxe version. I see that Best Buy has 2 extra tracks, but what does Target's version have?? I need to know so I'll know which one I should get Tuesday.

EDIT: I looked on Wiki, and it looks like one has a DVD with videos:

Tracklisting

No.TitleProducer(s)Length
1."Feel Me" (Intro)Malay1:28
2."Daddy Fat Sax" Mr. DJ2:36
3."Turns Me On" (feat. Sleepy Brown & Joi)Organized Noize3:29
4."Follow Us" (feat. Vonnegutt)Salaam Remi3:35
5."Shutterbugg" (feat. Cutty)Scott Storch & Big Boi3:35
6."General Patton" (feat. Big Rube)J. Beats & Big Boi3:12
7."Tangerine" (feat. T.I. & Khujo)Knightheat & Big Boi4:14
8."You Ain't No DJ" (feat. Yelawolf)André 30005:20
9."Hustle Blood" (feat. Jamie Foxx)Lil Jon4:00
10."Be Still" (feat. Janelle Monáe)Royal Flush5:10
11."Fo Yo Sorrows" (feat. George Clinton, Too Short & Sam Chris)Organized Noize3:42
12."Night Night" (feat. B.o.B & Joi)DJ Speedy & Big Boi3:45
13."Shine Blockas" (feat. Gucci Mane)Cut Master Swift & Big Boi3:45
14."The Train Part. II (Sir Lucious Left Foot Saves the Day)" (feat. Sam Chris)Organized Noize5:20
15."Back Up Plan" Organized Noize & Big Boi3:43

Deluxe Edition (placed with original tracklist on Disc 1)
No.TitleProducer(s)Length
16."Theme Song" Organized Noize3:48
17."Shine Blockas (Remix)" (feat. Gucci Mane, Bun B & Project Pat)Cut Master Swift & Big Boi3:47

Deluxe Edition (Disc 2)[22]
No.TitleLength
1."Shutterbugg (Video)"
2."Shine Blockas (Video)"
3."Fo Yo Sorrows (Video)"
4."Follow Us (Video)"
5."General Patton (Video)"
6."The Train Pt. 2 (Sir Lucious Leftfoot Saves The Day) (Video)"

Originally Posted by GaryOak

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

My god this album is amazing.

2010 has been good to my ears.
co-****ings sign.
Distant Relatives

TML

Recovery

How I Got Over

Sir Lucious

SMH. 
pimp.gif
AGREED 100%

Okay, The Train joint is so VERY serious. My dude dropped some jewels on that one.

Can't wait to have an official copy in my hands tomorrow. Any 'Kast release is an event for me, I swear.

This is just
pimp.gif

2010 has been
pimp.gif

Big Boi just posted on his twitter that Lookin For Ya was going to go after Hustle Blood, and Royal Flush was the last song.

Therealbigboi "And "Royal Flush" was the last song... I wanted Stacks to have the last word #FACT"

for some reason i've been real ignorant and haven't listened to a single track. thinking about purchasing tomorrow...

Copped on my iPhone this morning, no way in hell I was going out in 100 degree weather to cop the disc today. Shame on the label for keeping 3000 off this album, lookin for ya and royal flush woulda ended this album nicely. Still one of the best albums I've heard this year

40 minutes until Best Buy opens..... I've held out, didn't even attempt to dl, and haven't listened to anything on the album yet.

Back
Top Bottom