***OFFICIAL Big Boi: Sir Lucious LeftFoot thread***ALBUM OF THE YEAR HANDS DOWN** GO COP NOWWWWWWWWW

I'm pleased with this..on my second run threw it..now I'm waiting on Dre or Kast as a whole to drop something

I can't stop playing Hustle Blood.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IM BACK FROM MY 2 WEEK NT BAN THANK GOD

album is sooooooooo 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

every song
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

daddy fat sax
night night
general patton
the train p2
shutter bug
be still
hustle blood
tangerine
follow us
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

album of the year hands down.....

Album is incredible. Def the years best Hip Hop album so far. Dude blew it out the park with this one.

pimp.gif

too bad i think he only sold like 59K or something... its a shame.

He KILLED this album. EVERY song.

Night night though
sick.gif
... he SPAZZED on that joint.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

i don't mean to be the typical NTer who hypes every new release up beyond comprehension, but i have to say i am thoroughly enjoying this album.

worth the wait.
  • Be Still
  • Hustle Blood
  • Shine Blockas
  • Tangerine
  • Turns Me On
  • You Aint No DJ
Ah man, this cd is fire... definitely been bumping this and How I Got Over regularly for the past 2 weeks.  Sad what the first week #s are looking like
tired.gif
.  As K said, shameful that these dope albums are being underpromoted.  59 k? Really?
smh.gif

4.5/5 for me.

Killer Mike should have been on the album period.......the production is crazy on this album a feature from 3 stacks wouldn't have hurt either

Originally Posted by cbello03

Killer Mike should have been on the album period.......the production is crazy on this album a feature from 3 stacks wouldn't have hurt either

agreed a Killer Mike feature would've been a great look. and it's already been mentioned that the label wouldn't allow any Andre 3000 features on the album
smh.gif

Album is amazing. Definitely Best Album of the Year so far.
Big Boi did not disappoint it was well worth the wait. Production is top notch. I could imagine Andre3000 Killing every track.

This or "Distant Relatives" for album of the year as of now, album is amazing. Can't believe how nice it is

The album is really good but I wouldn't call it the best of the year. It aint touching Distant Relatives or How I Got Over and I might be inclined to put Villa Manifesto over this.

Fav track is probably a tie between Shine Blockas/Be Still/General Patton with Back Up Plan, Follow Us, and Turns Me On as runners up.

My choice for aoty. Like I said in that other thread, whatever perceived gap there is btwn BB and 300, this has certainly closed it quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom