***OFFICIAL Big Boi: Sir Lucious LeftFoot thread***ALBUM OF THE YEAR HANDS DOWN** GO COP NOWWWWWWWWW

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Is it safe to say Big Boi > Dre now?
Why does it even matter? 

But both have and always will be equal to me.  Both of them contributed equally to what Outkast is.  After their solo ventures, to compare them would be apples and oranges.
THIS......

pimp.gif

THANK YOU!

It blows my mind when people say that 3 Stacks >>>> Big Boi. How so when alotta times Big Boi's flow is better... Dudes got gassed offa those few features that Dre did (throw some D's, international players anthem). I always felt they were equal... I've started a few arguments on twitter bout it too
laugh.gif

After further listen, this album is %@%##%# dope!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll be buying on release date.

You Ain't No DJ
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Album is piff. Favorite songs right now are Tangerine, Hustle Blood, & You Ain't A DJ. Will support on the 6th.

Tangerine and Night Night are my favorite songs right now cuz I wore out General Patton as soon as it leaked
pimp.gif

If you are an Outkast fan you will LOVE this album, beats are like nothing else you hear in rap music today. All that's missing is 3000 (
smh.gif
at the labels)

roll.gif
at all the skits/interludes

This is the best album of 2010 so far for me. Yall can have that Eminem, I'll rock with this

Regular version is $7.99 at Best Buy
Deluxe has Shine Blockas (Remix) and Theme Song bonus tracks, I think it might have a DVD also $11.99

Can't wait for this album. Wish I had that General Patton song to get me by til then...

Been waiting for Night Night since I heard that youtube clip with Killer Mike like 2 years ago.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Maaaaan, this album is DOPE! Well worth the wait. The track with Yelawolf is pure piffery.

Coppin' 2 copies on Tuesday, no doubt.

Maaaaan, this album is DOPE! Well worth the wait. The track with Yelawolf is pure piffery.

Coppin' 2 copies on Tuesday, no doubt.

i don't mean to be the typical NTer who hypes every new release up beyond comprehension, but i have to say i am thoroughly enjoying this album.

worth the wait.

Back
Top Bottom