***OFFICIAL Big Boi: Sir Lucious LeftFoot thread***ALBUM OF THE YEAR HANDS DOWN** GO COP NOWWWWWWWWW

I'm with Dipset General on this one though. No one is checking for this dudes album. I was but man after a year of push backs? Its just like the Detoxalbum. If it drops i'm gonna listen. But I honestly don't care if it drops anymore. And the singles are suspect. I haven't heard that chart topperthat I usually hear with Outkast. Its clear Big Boi and Outkast make different music and we can expect probably just a generic down south record from Big Boi.Big Boi is always gonna be nice on the mic and always will get my respect. But i'm not really feelin' the approach with this album.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Originally Posted by King Beef

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Nobody checkin' for this Big Boi album
ohwell.gif

Nobody gets more
indifferent.gif
s than you in the music board.

i really really REALLY hate when this guy posts in the music forum.

i swear this guy said purple haze was better than college dropout or some nonesense like that
smh.gif

son gotta be 16
Purple Haze is on par if not better than College Dropout my man

Originally Posted by CashBanks

ohwell.gif

Nobody gets more
indifferent.gif

i swear this guy said purple haze was better than college dropout or some nonesense like that
smh.gif

son gotta be 16

Thank you.

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I'm with Dipset General on this one though. No one is checking for this dudes album. I was but man after a year of push backs? Its just like the Detox album. If it drops i'm gonna listen. But I honestly don't care if it drops anymore. And the singles are suspect. I haven't heard that chart topper that I usually hear with Outkast. Its clear Big Boi and Outkast make different music and we can expect probably just a generic down south record from Big Boi. Big Boi is always gonna be nice on the mic and always will get my respect. But i'm not really feelin' the approach with this album.
Thank you

glasses.gif

I'm with Dipset General on this one though. No one is checking for this dudes album. I was but man after a year of push backs? Its just like the Detox album. If it drops i'm gonna listen. But I honestly don't care if it drops anymore. And the singles are suspect. I haven't heard that chart topper that I usually hear with Outkast. Its clear Big Boi and Outkast make different music and we can expect probably just a generic down south record from Big Boi. Big Boi is always gonna be nice on the mic and always will get my respect. But i'm not really feelin' the approach with this album.
this...

i honestly can care less now... i was hype when they first announced it... but now its like ehhh...

ohwell.gif

Nobody gets more
indifferent.gif

smh.gif

son gotta be 16

ohwell.gif

Nobody gets more
indifferent.gif

smh.gif

son gotta be 16
i dont agree with him but i can see why he says it... dude is still in high school... he aint been thru a damn thing... im guessing he listens tomusic for pure entertainment... most people like college dropout cuz they can relate... this dude aint old enough to relate yet... its not his fault... cut himsome slack
laugh.gif

Eh for the last six years people have been *****ing about how they want another Kast album, they want solo albums, etc etc. No one said it was the mostanticipated album of the year, but to say no one cares is a fallacy. Its just funny hearing that from Dip because he's generally the last person on thisboard most people would want speakin for the majority hip hop opinion.

MusicalExcellence

respect.
they weren't anticipatin the album for like a year while listenin to ye's amazing mixtapes wit all-star features and crazy og instrumentals.they're growin up in this current generation of rap which is truly sad.

smh.gif

i'm sooo glad i grew up in the late 90s

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Eh for the last six years people have been *****ing about how they want another Kast album, they want solo albums, etc etc. No one said it was the most anticipated album of the year, but to say no one cares is a fallacy. Its just funny hearing that from Dip because he's generally the last person on this board most people would want speakin for the majority hip hop opinion.

Nobody does care though. I mean yea you can find dudes on NT of course but NT doesn't speak for the general public. No one his hyped about a Big Boirecord. There was hype around Speakerboxx/LoveBelow. It was their first solo efforts. And rightfully so. The music was crazy. This !+* is gonna be just ageneric down south album and I like generic down south albums but I save that !+* for Gucci and OJ. When a legend like Big Boi comes around? I want some CubanLinxx 2 type !+* like Raekwon brought. Not to mention the album has been pushed back over a year. That's on some Cuban Links(the rapper) type !+*. Youcan't expect to have a album in high demand when its being pushed back like that. Same goes for Detox. I'm a fan. No hate here. And I WILL listen. Butif it dropped next week or next year? I won't care. I'm just not hyped for it anymore.

I kinda see what you guys are saying. But, I could care less about any hype surrounding the album. I want it, and it's one of the very few recent albumsI've personally been hyped to get. No bootlegs or early listens for me on this one, I'll be at Best Buy on the release date.

Will it be as great as an Outkast album? Probably not. But, Speakerboxxx was not a generic down south album IMO, and I see no reason why this one will beeither.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Will it be as great as an Outkast album? Probably not. But, Speakerboxxx was not a generic down south album IMO, and I see no reason why this one will be either.

dre was behind most of speakerboxxx...

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I kinda see what you guys are saying. But, I could care less about any hype surrounding the album. I want it, and it's one of the very few recent albums I've personally been hyped to get. No bootlegs or early listens for me on this one, I'll be at Best Buy on the release date.

Will it be as great as an Outkast album? Probably not. But, Speakerboxxx was not a generic down south album IMO, and I see no reason why this one will be either.

Every song i've heard from the album thus far have been generic down south songs. And Grand Hustle is his management company? Royal Flush is the only tracki've heard that was on that classic Kast @#* and I don't even think that's on the album anymore.

I thought I remember them both saying in an interview that they would be coming out with solo albums, then a group album after both of those drop? Anyone haveany info on that?

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

this...

i honestly can care less now... i was hype when they first announced it... but now its like ehhh...

i'm sayin'

tired.gif

Eh for the last six years people have been *****ing about how they want another Kast album, they want solo albums, etc etc. No one said it was the most anticipated album of the year, but to say no one cares is a fallacy. Its just funny hearing that from Dip because he's generally the last person on this board most people would want speakin for the majority hip hop opinion.

roll.gif

And why is that?

My statements are on point half of the time.

IMO
embarassed.gif

roll.gif

And why is that?

IMO
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

And why is that?

IMO
embarassed.gif
You real hit it or miss, I'll agree with maybe one out of ten things you say.
laugh.gif

Did you not see dudes comparing who was worse, you or NEIGHBORHOOD in that one thread?
roll.gif

It's all good though.

roll.gif

And why is that?

IMO
embarassed.gif
You real hit it or miss, I'll agree with maybe one out of ten things you say.
laugh.gif

Did you not see dudes comparing who was worse, you or NEIGHBORHOOD in that one thread?
roll.gif

It's all good though.

Word?

The hate is that strong on NT?!

mad.gif

Can someone please find that thread?
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom