Official - BCS National Championship - #2 Oregon vs. #1 Auburn - Monday, Jan. 10th, ESPN 8:30pm EST

Those Oregon unis
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Except for this Bama clown in here, I really don't see what's wrong about having conference pride. There's a reason why the entire crowd is chanting SEC SEC SEC when they win a big interconference matchup. It's more for @@+% talking purposes than anything, just gotta understand that most these people down here live eat and breathe college football 365 days a year.

I don't have a problem with fellow Gator fans supporting Auburn last night, just for the simple fact of keeping the title in the conference for another year. What I and I think most on here have a problem with is bitter rivals cheering for the other team, best believe if Georgia, those clowns that wear that puke orange, or the Criminoles ever make it to the title game again, I don't care if it's Ohio State playing against them, I'll definitely be rooting for the Buckeyes.  Also cheering for teams that whooped your @@* earlier in the season is lame, I was a Longhorn fan for one night last year.

SEC is just on an unprecedented run right now 5 titles in a row by FOUR different teams, it's just a different brand of athlete on both sides of the lines down here that no other conference has seemed to be able to match at least in a title game scenario.

Except for this Bama clown in here, I really don't see what's wrong about having conference pride. There's a reason why the entire crowd is chanting SEC SEC SEC when they win a big interconference matchup. It's more for @@+% talking purposes than anything, just gotta understand that most these people down here live eat and breathe college football 365 days a year.

I don't have a problem with fellow Gator fans supporting Auburn last night, just for the simple fact of keeping the title in the conference for another year. What I and I think most on here have a problem with is bitter rivals cheering for the other team, best believe if Georgia, those clowns that wear that puke orange, or the Criminoles ever make it to the title game again, I don't care if it's Ohio State playing against them, I'll definitely be rooting for the Buckeyes.  Also cheering for teams that whooped your @@* earlier in the season is lame, I was a Longhorn fan for one night last year.

SEC is just on an unprecedented run right now 5 titles in a row by FOUR different teams, it's just a different brand of athlete on both sides of the lines down here that no other conference has seemed to be able to match at least in a title game scenario.

You dudes saying TCU couldn't win that game aren't paying attention. TCU could have beaten either one of those teams. Same as Auburn or Oregon could have beat TCU. Im used to the hate at this point. Probably the same dudes that said Wisconsin would destroy the Frogs.

You dudes saying TCU couldn't win that game aren't paying attention. TCU could have beaten either one of those teams. Same as Auburn or Oregon could have beat TCU. Im used to the hate at this point. Probably the same dudes that said Wisconsin would destroy the Frogs.

Damn imissed it...its only fitting tho...go down with your team swinging..
ohwell.gif
....tho darren did have some turnovers and a couple bad reads wit the option, I thought he played a good game...especially since LaMichael was invisible which is a credit to the auburn D...he kept them in it...

game was very sloppy, both defenses bent but only broke a couple times...Fairley my goodness...
30t6p3b.gif
crazy

Damn imissed it...its only fitting tho...go down with your team swinging..
ohwell.gif
....tho darren did have some turnovers and a couple bad reads wit the option, I thought he played a good game...especially since LaMichael was invisible which is a credit to the auburn D...he kept them in it...

game was very sloppy, both defenses bent but only broke a couple times...Fairley my goodness...
30t6p3b.gif
crazy

yea i think cats got the conference pride thing twisted, it aint that deep....unless sum real homer stuff was said pages back by people

everybody in college football is TIGER BAIT when it comes to my school...

its just a choice of having no interest in the game vs wanting to see the SEC keep the trophy...when clock hits zero...its back to eff yo school n your team, and all ur players n ur stupid mascot

yea i think cats got the conference pride thing twisted, it aint that deep....unless sum real homer stuff was said pages back by people

everybody in college football is TIGER BAIT when it comes to my school...

its just a choice of having no interest in the game vs wanting to see the SEC keep the trophy...when clock hits zero...its back to eff yo school n your team, and all ur players n ur stupid mascot

Originally Posted by Cant Reid

Who had the worse officiating crew?

Ark vs O$U (When DJ Williams' wrist touched the ground he was ruled down)

Or Oregon vs Auburn (Michael Dyer's wrist touched the ground but was not ruled down)

Anyways, good game last night. Tigers shoulda won by @ least 14, Cam left 2 TD's on the board.

And Oregon's OL isn't going to change much next year. They are not going to get too much bigger because you can't run that style of offense w/ 300+ OL's across the board.

And that conference pride mess is gay. Y'all are flaw as hell for that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Gators supporting Auburn. Bammers supporting Auburn
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

SEC is going to be STUPID W/ RB's next year
30t6p3b.gif

R.I.P To the god Chester McFloppy/Chester the Cheetah. See you in that big pond in the sky my dude. *throws balled up Wonder bread*
tired.gif
frown.gif

Did you see that safety call?

Originally Posted by Cant Reid

Who had the worse officiating crew?

Ark vs O$U (When DJ Williams' wrist touched the ground he was ruled down)

Or Oregon vs Auburn (Michael Dyer's wrist touched the ground but was not ruled down)

Anyways, good game last night. Tigers shoulda won by @ least 14, Cam left 2 TD's on the board.

And Oregon's OL isn't going to change much next year. They are not going to get too much bigger because you can't run that style of offense w/ 300+ OL's across the board.

And that conference pride mess is gay. Y'all are flaw as hell for that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Gators supporting Auburn. Bammers supporting Auburn
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

SEC is going to be STUPID W/ RB's next year
30t6p3b.gif

R.I.P To the god Chester McFloppy/Chester the Cheetah. See you in that big pond in the sky my dude. *throws balled up Wonder bread*
tired.gif
frown.gif

Did you see that safety call?

Personally I don't see it being too outlandish or far fetched of an idea for fans to root for other teams in their respective conference's UNDER this circumstance ......

This is my perspective: The SEC, be that as it may, is arguably the perennial powerhouse conference in College football and is indicative of this with 5 straight National Championships. Further more, within conference, the rivalry between some of these schools alone can par with a hype or prestige of a National championship. Each year it's not just 1 or 2 teams from the SEC that competes for the Title, but the entire conference is in contention. The style of play and performance that these schools project, any given year it could be LSU, ALA, FLA, UGA, USC, UA etc playing for the National title. Obviously with competing rival schools, this argument is harder to endorse but Frankly I really do feel at the end of the day, SEC alums are proud of the prestige that has been built over the last decade within the conference and believe it or not, have a mutual respect for one another. Being a Florida Alum, would I see myself rooting for Tennessee our conference rivals if they made it to the NC? Probably would be difficult to do so honestly, but the fact of the matter is that if performed well enough to make it to the title game, a sense of pride would still reside within of the conference being a representation of dominance in College Football. There are limitations and exceptions to this of course in the example of the State of Alabama hoisting 2 Institutions back to back National titles and each school being Rivals, but the point still remains in my opinion.

Personally I don't see it being too outlandish or far fetched of an idea for fans to root for other teams in their respective conference's UNDER this circumstance ......

This is my perspective: The SEC, be that as it may, is arguably the perennial powerhouse conference in College football and is indicative of this with 5 straight National Championships. Further more, within conference, the rivalry between some of these schools alone can par with a hype or prestige of a National championship. Each year it's not just 1 or 2 teams from the SEC that competes for the Title, but the entire conference is in contention. The style of play and performance that these schools project, any given year it could be LSU, ALA, FLA, UGA, USC, UA etc playing for the National title. Obviously with competing rival schools, this argument is harder to endorse but Frankly I really do feel at the end of the day, SEC alums are proud of the prestige that has been built over the last decade within the conference and believe it or not, have a mutual respect for one another. Being a Florida Alum, would I see myself rooting for Tennessee our conference rivals if they made it to the NC? Probably would be difficult to do so honestly, but the fact of the matter is that if performed well enough to make it to the title game, a sense of pride would still reside within of the conference being a representation of dominance in College Football. There are limitations and exceptions to this of course in the example of the State of Alabama hoisting 2 Institutions back to back National titles and each school being Rivals, but the point still remains in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom