Official - BCS National Championship - #2 Oregon vs. #1 Auburn - Monday, Jan. 10th, ESPN 8:30pm EST

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

And Nos, yall avg. 50 pts a game and scored 19....NINETEEN!!! The Auburn D (Fairley in particular dominated this game). It shouldn't have even been as close as it was.

No doubt they didnt do their job as well as they should have. But like I said, I fully expected Oregon to put up low points against this Auburn D. Fairley was tearing +*%+ up ALL game, like I expected. I wasnt expecting the other lineman to get up in our O-line's %#*#@ though. Regardless, after I've calmed down a little bit, I feel like blame goes on everyone equally. Kelly shouldn't have gotten Sweatervest-Conservative in the red zone, the defense should have stopped Dyer on the last UA drive, Thomas should have made better reads.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Darron Thomas lost this game for UO. Kid was making the wrong reads on the option all game. Cost Oregon at least one TD, maybe more.
He didnt help with 2 early turnovers and a couple bad reads late, that's for sure.
Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Oregon should have attacked Auburn's secondary more early and consistently in the game...they kept playing into Auburn's strength too much which was their interior D
YES! Everytime we aired it out, it was a gain. Twice for huge, crucial gains. Like I said, Kelly got too conservative and it was at the exact wrong time. He tried making up for it with cute trick plays (which worked, amazingly enough).

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

and we whooped your ##$ last year

chill out dude. it's fans like you i wish i could jaw in the face for cheering for auburn.
Me chill out? You talking about punching people on the internet. 

Shut the @%*! up fake $@% Bama fan.

2dajdcg.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

And Nos, yall avg. 50 pts a game and scored 19....NINETEEN!!! The Auburn D (Fairley in particular dominated this game). It shouldn't have even been as close as it was.

No doubt they didnt do their job as well as they should have. But like I said, I fully expected Oregon to put up low points against this Auburn D. Fairley was tearing +*%+ up ALL game, like I expected. I wasnt expecting the other lineman to get up in our O-line's %#*#@ though. Regardless, after I've calmed down a little bit, I feel like blame goes on everyone equally. Kelly shouldn't have gotten Sweatervest-Conservative in the red zone, the defense should have stopped Dyer on the last UA drive, Thomas should have made better reads.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Darron Thomas lost this game for UO. Kid was making the wrong reads on the option all game. Cost Oregon at least one TD, maybe more.
He didnt help with 2 early turnovers and a couple bad reads late, that's for sure.
Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Oregon should have attacked Auburn's secondary more early and consistently in the game...they kept playing into Auburn's strength too much which was their interior D
YES! Everytime we aired it out, it was a gain. Twice for huge, crucial gains. Like I said, Kelly got too conservative and it was at the exact wrong time. He tried making up for it with cute trick plays (which worked, amazingly enough).

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

and we whooped your ##$ last year

chill out dude. it's fans like you i wish i could jaw in the face for cheering for auburn.
Me chill out? You talking about punching people on the internet. 

Shut the @%*! up fake $@% Bama fan.

2dajdcg.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Banned.
happy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember when Chester the Cheetah was Chester McFloppy and dude used to go hard at everybody who wasn't a Blazers or Oregon fan for no reason.

That's two L's in one night... Good riddance, Ol' James Todd Smith lookin boy.
laugh.gif

...you waited 'till he got banned to say this though.

Banned.
happy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember when Chester the Cheetah was Chester McFloppy and dude used to go hard at everybody who wasn't a Blazers or Oregon fan for no reason.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Banned.
happy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

to be fair, duke got banned in 15 minutes.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Banned.
happy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

to be fair, duke got banned in 15 minutes.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Ya'll got Kelly, James and Thomas comin back, keep your heads up. 
This. You guys have been building something special over there for a while now. All that money poured into building the most sophisticated facilities, in addition to the flashy uniforms has been garnering the attention of recruits all across the nation for years now. Now you've got your coach with a truly innovative and attractive system of play that took you all the way to the title game. I wouldn't worry if I was an Oregon fan, the'll be hoisting that crystal football sooner than later.

This. You guys have been building something special over there for a while now. All that money poured into building the most sophisticated facilities, in addition to the flashy uniforms has been garnering the attention of recruits all across the nation for years now. Now you've got your coach with a truly innovative and attractive system of play that took you all the way to the title game. I wouldn't worry if I was an Oregon fan, the'll be hoisting that crystal football sooner than later.

I hope y'all are right, but I honestly think this was our only shot (next year maybe if we go undefeated). USC's gonna be back to prominence in a couple years, a longer conference schedule and non-BCS schools gaining more popularity wont help at all.

I also dont see another undefeated season in the near future
tired.gif
I am looking forward to another possible conference title next year though
smile.gif

I hope y'all are right, but I honestly think this was our only shot (next year maybe if we go undefeated). USC's gonna be back to prominence in a couple years, a longer conference schedule and non-BCS schools gaining more popularity wont help at all.

I also dont see another undefeated season in the near future
tired.gif
I am looking forward to another possible conference title next year though
smile.gif

Banned.

*plays taps*

Oregon is still gonna be loaded next year....they should be in the Nat'l title game again in 2012. 

Auburn should enjoy this for the next 3-4 years before the title is vacated
laugh.gif
  jk....(kinda)

U gotta love the edge that Fairley plays with.  I wouldn't be shocked if he went #1 overall.  Straight up savage. 

Cam Newton...one of the best players I've ever seen play college FB.  I don't see why he can't be a success on the next level.  Want him at #10
pimp.gif

*Whoever said school pride > conference pride is 100% correct...I dunno how any other fan of an SEC team can be happy w. Auburn winning....where they do that at? 
laugh.gif

*edit*

I'm not a huge fan of Mike Wilbon, but he couldn't have said this any better....

Cam Newton is a big, strong, talented kid with wondrous feet and a cannon of an arm. And while most people want to lazily compare all black athletes exclusively with black athletes and white athletes with whites, the guy Newton is most similar to in the NFL is probably Ben Roethlisberger -- except Newton is faster by a lot. The reports that A.J. Green, the Georgia receiver, ranks higher on some NFL draft boards than Newton is laughable. Talent evaluators sometimes over think these things, such as when they decide the Matthews boys should be passed over in favor of others who are supposedly more talented. Sure, right.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls10/columns/story?columnist=wilbon_michael&id=6010585

Banned.

*plays taps*

Oregon is still gonna be loaded next year....they should be in the Nat'l title game again in 2012. 

Auburn should enjoy this for the next 3-4 years before the title is vacated
laugh.gif
  jk....(kinda)

U gotta love the edge that Fairley plays with.  I wouldn't be shocked if he went #1 overall.  Straight up savage. 

Cam Newton...one of the best players I've ever seen play college FB.  I don't see why he can't be a success on the next level.  Want him at #10
pimp.gif

*Whoever said school pride > conference pride is 100% correct...I dunno how any other fan of an SEC team can be happy w. Auburn winning....where they do that at? 
laugh.gif

*edit*

I'm not a huge fan of Mike Wilbon, but he couldn't have said this any better....

Cam Newton is a big, strong, talented kid with wondrous feet and a cannon of an arm. And while most people want to lazily compare all black athletes exclusively with black athletes and white athletes with whites, the guy Newton is most similar to in the NFL is probably Ben Roethlisberger -- except Newton is faster by a lot. The reports that A.J. Green, the Georgia receiver, ranks higher on some NFL draft boards than Newton is laughable. Talent evaluators sometimes over think these things, such as when they decide the Matthews boys should be passed over in favor of others who are supposedly more talented. Sure, right.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls10/columns/story?columnist=wilbon_michael&id=6010585

SEC runs college football....basically we already have a playoffs, whoever comes outta our conference plays for the NC...and Wins

5 IN A ROW KIDS!! Props to Auburn and Newton....now its back to my LSU Tigers, Oregon see you guys Labor Day Weekend, Men vs. Boys Vol.2

and ur kidding urself if you think TCU would stand a chance
*edit*

DoubleJs07 wrote:

laugh.gif

1st part totally agree 1000% percent...... 2nd part 
indifferent.gif
.....do you not know how it works in the SEC?? We are savages to one another during the season, but when your the kings of college football why would you want the reign to end to sum other crappy conference??...Arkansas is getting the crap drove outta them for losing to Ohio State....Auburn would have had it 10x worse if they would have lost....domination is the Key
wink.gif

SEC runs college football....basically we already have a playoffs, whoever comes outta our conference plays for the NC...and Wins

5 IN A ROW KIDS!! Props to Auburn and Newton....now its back to my LSU Tigers, Oregon see you guys Labor Day Weekend, Men vs. Boys Vol.2

and ur kidding urself if you think TCU would stand a chance
*edit*

DoubleJs07 wrote:

laugh.gif

1st part totally agree 1000% percent...... 2nd part 
indifferent.gif
.....do you not know how it works in the SEC?? We are savages to one another during the season, but when your the kings of college football why would you want the reign to end to sum other crappy conference??...Arkansas is getting the crap drove outta them for losing to Ohio State....Auburn would have had it 10x worse if they would have lost....domination is the Key
wink.gif

damn i knew i shoulda stuck around post game for this thread.

RIP chester
30t6p3b.gif

CP...did a piece of you die last night when he got banned?
laugh.gif

damn i knew i shoulda stuck around post game for this thread.

RIP chester
30t6p3b.gif

CP...did a piece of you die last night when he got banned?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Whoa whoa whoa whoa, I didn't say all that. 
laugh.gif

Ya'll need to go on with all that askin me if a part of me died with Chester out.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Whoa whoa whoa whoa, I didn't say all that. 
laugh.gif

Ya'll need to go on with all that askin me if a part of me died with Chester out.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Who had the worse officiating crew?

Ark vs O$U (When DJ Williams' wrist touched the ground he was ruled down)

Or Oregon vs Auburn (Michael Dyer's wrist touched the ground but was not ruled down)

Anyways, good game last night. Tigers shoulda won by @ least 14, Cam left 2 TD's on the board.

And Oregon's OL isn't going to change much next year. They are not going to get too much bigger because you can't run that style of offense w/ 300+ OL's across the board.

And that conference pride mess is gay. Y'all are flaw as hell for that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Gators supporting Auburn. Bammers supporting Auburn
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

SEC is going to be STUPID W/ RB's next year
30t6p3b.gif

R.I.P To the god Chester McFloppy/Chester the Cheetah. See you in that big pond in the sky my dude. *throws balled up Wonder bread*
tired.gif
frown.gif

Who had the worse officiating crew?

Ark vs O$U (When DJ Williams' wrist touched the ground he was ruled down)

Or Oregon vs Auburn (Michael Dyer's wrist touched the ground but was not ruled down)

Anyways, good game last night. Tigers shoulda won by @ least 14, Cam left 2 TD's on the board.

And Oregon's OL isn't going to change much next year. They are not going to get too much bigger because you can't run that style of offense w/ 300+ OL's across the board.

And that conference pride mess is gay. Y'all are flaw as hell for that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Gators supporting Auburn. Bammers supporting Auburn
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

SEC is going to be STUPID W/ RB's next year
30t6p3b.gif

R.I.P To the god Chester McFloppy/Chester the Cheetah. See you in that big pond in the sky my dude. *throws balled up Wonder bread*
tired.gif
frown.gif

Get outta here w. the conference pride BS....find me one Bulldog fan who was happy to see Florida win the nat'l championship...it goes on and on....get real.

Get outta here w. the conference pride BS....find me one Bulldog fan who was happy to see Florida win the nat'l championship...it goes on and on....get real.

Back
Top Bottom