Official - BCS National Championship - #2 Oregon vs. #1 Auburn - Monday, Jan. 10th, ESPN 8:30pm EST

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by CP1708

Method, if you still in here, it was the NC and people are still a little raw and dude in here antagonizing folks, have a little mercy on Chester's soul and keep it a suspension.  He'll cool out and play nice in a few weeks. 

Agreed. I understand his anger, had UW made it to the NC game and lost I would be beyond angry. Cut him some slack Meth.

Having said that....

NCAA Football National Championships
University of Washington: 2 (1960,1991)
University of Oregon:

lol-husky.jpg
Picture caught me off-guard 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

%*%+ has me in tears.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Banned.
happy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember when Chester the Cheetah was Chester McFloppy and dude used to go hard at everybody who wasn't a Blazers or Oregon fan for no reason.

That's two L's in one night... Good riddance, Ol' James Todd Smith lookin boy.
laugh.gif

Banned.
happy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember when Chester the Cheetah was Chester McFloppy and dude used to go hard at everybody who wasn't a Blazers or Oregon fan for no reason.

laugh.gif

Fell asleep during the game. 
ohwell.gif
Too bad about Oregon, wanted them to win. Can't say I'm surprised that Chester guy got banned, dude talks mass #@%! all the time.

Fell asleep during the game. 
ohwell.gif
Too bad about Oregon, wanted them to win. Can't say I'm surprised that Chester guy got banned, dude talks mass #@%! all the time.

*Insert avy of that dude lifting his mug here* (Not that I've had any problems with him...he just always seemed to love posting that when he won arguements.
laugh.gif
)

*Insert avy of that dude lifting his mug here* (Not that I've had any problems with him...he just always seemed to love posting that when he won arguements.
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by acidicality

- I won't take anything away from Auburn as they won the game, but these schools from the SEC and Pac-10 are not worlds apart. They were probably some of the most evenly matched teams since Texas/USC and it showed in the game. The SEC is the top conference in CFB, no doubt, but I don't think they are in a different universe of domination.

x2

I have no problem in saying the SEC is the best conference, but let's not act like the middle-of-the-road teams are really that great. We saw that in the bowl games this year. I do have a problem with the SEC fanboys that always spew out how their conference is vastly superior to all other conferences. The difference is very minimal as today's game showed.

The difference in today's game was Oregon missed some opportunities and got whipped on the lines. If there's one thing the SEC has over many other conferences it's superb/physical line play. Oregon had a great system and good players but their lines were just not physical enough. I tell you what though, I really think Stanford could have given Auburn a run for their money. They beat the +%%% out of us on the lines and were just as, if not more physical than Bama was when we played them. 

Originally Posted by acidicality

- I won't take anything away from Auburn as they won the game, but these schools from the SEC and Pac-10 are not worlds apart. They were probably some of the most evenly matched teams since Texas/USC and it showed in the game. The SEC is the top conference in CFB, no doubt, but I don't think they are in a different universe of domination.

x2

I have no problem in saying the SEC is the best conference, but let's not act like the middle-of-the-road teams are really that great. We saw that in the bowl games this year. I do have a problem with the SEC fanboys that always spew out how their conference is vastly superior to all other conferences. The difference is very minimal as today's game showed.

The difference in today's game was Oregon missed some opportunities and got whipped on the lines. If there's one thing the SEC has over many other conferences it's superb/physical line play. Oregon had a great system and good players but their lines were just not physical enough. I tell you what though, I really think Stanford could have given Auburn a run for their money. They beat the +%%% out of us on the lines and were just as, if not more physical than Bama was when we played them. 

Originally Posted by TheGift23

laugh.gif
)

He does
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

laugh.gif
)

He does
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

Banned.
happy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

son like this right now reading this

Originally Posted by 430AM

Banned.
happy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

son like this right now reading this

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

cam just yanked ol reported off

laugh.gif
 I saw that. This is the first time I saw Oregon play and they didn't impress. I mean they kept trying to run the ball and it just wasn't working, yet they stubbornly kept trying to punch it in. Their passing game was much more effective. They had a couple of dropped passes but had they connected it would have opened up the lanes for their running game.

But congrats to the Auburn Tigers, I predicted that they'd win and they didn't disappoint. btw, where can I get those Oregon helmets. Those things were beyond sick.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

cam just yanked ol reported off

laugh.gif
 I saw that. This is the first time I saw Oregon play and they didn't impress. I mean they kept trying to run the ball and it just wasn't working, yet they stubbornly kept trying to punch it in. Their passing game was much more effective. They had a couple of dropped passes but had they connected it would have opened up the lanes for their running game.

But congrats to the Auburn Tigers, I predicted that they'd win and they didn't disappoint. btw, where can I get those Oregon helmets. Those things were beyond sick.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom