Official - BCS National Championship - #2 Oregon vs. #1 Auburn - Monday, Jan. 10th, ESPN 8:30pm EST

Calm down,Chester did that to himself. I didn't see bamafan instigate anything,he was just commenting on the game. I may not be ok with him being a bama fan and rooting for auburn but I won't go crazy because of. Son went crazy with the insults. Remember this is NT and you all know you're gonna get banned for writing stuff like that,even he knew it.

Anyway,Oregon still sucks
tongue.gif
Trojans gonna murk y'all next year
pimp.gif

Also,I don't have a problem with conference pride. If it makes you feel better then cool. I'm a Florida fan but I wouldn't ever start rooting for Georgia,Tennessee,Auburn or Alabama. That's just me but I don't have a problem if your happy for the conference. It's just weird for me to see people start rooting for a rival because of "conference pride".I'm just happy that my teams been a part of those 5 consecutive titles
pimp.gif

Calm down,Chester did that to himself. I didn't see bamafan instigate anything,he was just commenting on the game. I may not be ok with him being a bama fan and rooting for auburn but I won't go crazy because of. Son went crazy with the insults. Remember this is NT and you all know you're gonna get banned for writing stuff like that,even he knew it.

Anyway,Oregon still sucks
tongue.gif
Trojans gonna murk y'all next year
pimp.gif

Also,I don't have a problem with conference pride. If it makes you feel better then cool. I'm a Florida fan but I wouldn't ever start rooting for Georgia,Tennessee,Auburn or Alabama. That's just me but I don't have a problem if your happy for the conference. It's just weird for me to see people start rooting for a rival because of "conference pride".I'm just happy that my teams been a part of those 5 consecutive titles
pimp.gif

I swear,the past 2 days,people have been going overboard and just didn't give a %@%*
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like the dude in General throwing around gay slurs like its nothing and continuing till he got banned and now Chesters rant from yesterday
laugh.gif
. Damn man,what happened to the censors though?

I swear,the past 2 days,people have been going overboard and just didn't give a %@%*
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like the dude in General throwing around gay slurs like its nothing and continuing till he got banned and now Chesters rant from yesterday
laugh.gif
. Damn man,what happened to the censors though?

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

You dudes saying TCU couldn't win that game aren't paying attention. TCU could have beaten either one of those teams. Same as Auburn or Oregon could have beat TCU. Im used to the hate at this point. Probably the same dudes that said Wisconsin would destroy the Frogs.

A local writer in the Bay Area also said that Stanford and TCU could have won yesterday's game against either team, on a neutral field. Not sure if I 100% agree, but honestly, after watching the games, I think Stanford vs. TCU would be a helluva matchup, even if not for a title.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

You dudes saying TCU couldn't win that game aren't paying attention. TCU could have beaten either one of those teams. Same as Auburn or Oregon could have beat TCU. Im used to the hate at this point. Probably the same dudes that said Wisconsin would destroy the Frogs.

A local writer in the Bay Area also said that Stanford and TCU could have won yesterday's game against either team, on a neutral field. Not sure if I 100% agree, but honestly, after watching the games, I think Stanford vs. TCU would be a helluva matchup, even if not for a title.

Dude, what are you doing?  That's not gonna help Chester and damn sure ain't gonna help you. 
30t6p3b.gif

Dude, what are you doing?  That's not gonna help Chester and damn sure ain't gonna help you. 
30t6p3b.gif

Oh Noez

My Oregon NTer's are literally imploding in front of our eyes.

Noskey and I are basically all that's left of the Oregon faithful on NT
laugh.gif

Oh Noez

My Oregon NTer's are literally imploding in front of our eyes.

Noskey and I are basically all that's left of the Oregon faithful on NT
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom