Official - BCS National Championship - #2 Oregon vs. #1 Auburn - Monday, Jan. 10th, ESPN 8:30pm EST

Not familiar with the rules of this site. Would it be wise to take the quote down, or have the chips already fallen.

Notice the play on words there.

Not familiar with the rules of this site. Would it be wise to take the quote down, or have the chips already fallen.

Notice the play on words there.

Just delete the quote
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Oregon NTer's go out swinging
laugh.gif

Them boys stupid but they sure are entertaining and brave. Gotta give 'em that 
laugh.gif

See y'all on the other side. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Oregon NTer's go out swinging
laugh.gif

Them boys stupid but they sure are entertaining and brave. Gotta give 'em that 
laugh.gif

See y'all on the other side. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

SEC runs college football....basically we already have a playoffs, whoever comes outta our conference plays for the NC...and Wins

5 IN A ROW KIDS!! Props to Auburn and Newton....now its back to my LSU Tigers, Oregon see you guys Labor Day Weekend, Men vs. Boys Vol.2

and ur kidding urself if you think TCU would stand a chance
*edit*

DoubleJs07 wrote:

*Whoever said school pride > conference pride is 100% correct...I dunno how any other fan of an SEC team can be happy w. Auburn winning....where they do that at?  
laugh.gif
1st part totally agree 1000% percent...... 2nd part 
indifferent.gif
.....do you not know how it works in the SEC?? We are savages to one another during the season, but when your the kings of college football why would you want the reign to end to sum other crappy conference??...Arkansas is getting the crap drove outta them for losing to Ohio State....Auburn would have had it 10x worse if they would have lost....domination is the Key
wink.gif

This!

I hate Florida with a passion it's only right being that I'm a dawg fan, but I could not bring myself to go against them in a title game to some school from another school who I feel that is inferior to top schools in the sec...I dont want to see any sec team lose to other teams in different conferences...this year bowl games for the sec was
sick.gif
tho

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

SEC runs college football....basically we already have a playoffs, whoever comes outta our conference plays for the NC...and Wins

5 IN A ROW KIDS!! Props to Auburn and Newton....now its back to my LSU Tigers, Oregon see you guys Labor Day Weekend, Men vs. Boys Vol.2

and ur kidding urself if you think TCU would stand a chance
*edit*

DoubleJs07 wrote:

*Whoever said school pride > conference pride is 100% correct...I dunno how any other fan of an SEC team can be happy w. Auburn winning....where they do that at?  
laugh.gif
1st part totally agree 1000% percent...... 2nd part 
indifferent.gif
.....do you not know how it works in the SEC?? We are savages to one another during the season, but when your the kings of college football why would you want the reign to end to sum other crappy conference??...Arkansas is getting the crap drove outta them for losing to Ohio State....Auburn would have had it 10x worse if they would have lost....domination is the Key
wink.gif

This!

I hate Florida with a passion it's only right being that I'm a dawg fan, but I could not bring myself to go against them in a title game to some school from another school who I feel that is inferior to top schools in the sec...I dont want to see any sec team lose to other teams in different conferences...this year bowl games for the sec was
sick.gif
tho

Dang, I caught Chester's post last night (I couldn't believe my eyes!) How did that slip through the editing system?!?! But now I just missed another good one apparently. This thread has been pretty entertaining throughout.

And Dr Funk, I completely agree with your assessment of the game. The only thing that really gets me though is all this talk (on ESPN) about how Auburn "dominated" Oregon...? Judging by what I saw; Thomas throwing for the 2nd most yards in an NC and Auburn needing a last second field goal to win, I wouldn't call that "dominating." I have no problem saying that they shut down our run game and Fairly looked good but that's about as far as it went. I will also concede that the SEC is the top conference, but (as dr funk said earlier) we (Pac 10/12) are not really THAT far behind... It was a close, competitive game that Auburn ended up winning. Even IF we had won the SEC would still be considered the best conference. All I'm looking for is a recognition that they (SEC) are not lightyears ahead.

Dang, I caught Chester's post last night (I couldn't believe my eyes!) How did that slip through the editing system?!?! But now I just missed another good one apparently. This thread has been pretty entertaining throughout.

And Dr Funk, I completely agree with your assessment of the game. The only thing that really gets me though is all this talk (on ESPN) about how Auburn "dominated" Oregon...? Judging by what I saw; Thomas throwing for the 2nd most yards in an NC and Auburn needing a last second field goal to win, I wouldn't call that "dominating." I have no problem saying that they shut down our run game and Fairly looked good but that's about as far as it went. I will also concede that the SEC is the top conference, but (as dr funk said earlier) we (Pac 10/12) are not really THAT far behind... It was a close, competitive game that Auburn ended up winning. Even IF we had won the SEC would still be considered the best conference. All I'm looking for is a recognition that they (SEC) are not lightyears ahead.

Back
Top Bottom