Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

appreciate the responses. i think i mentioned before that i just felt like the jersey needed something to look complete.

hopefully if we win one more i wont have to worry about the arm band and will be able to throw a certain patch on there...

Posted over in the NFL gear thread and figured I'd post here too. But here's a game cut/game issued signed Keenan Allen jersey I won off of NFL auctions.

IMG_6748.JPG
IMG_6747.JPG

Probably bad timing to grab this jersey, but a jersey head buys stuff when it's available. Even though the Astros beat my Yankees and I'm rooting for the Dodgers, I still grabbed this 2000 Houston Astros alternate Majestic authentic, size 48. Unlike other Astros jerseys from this era, this one does not have the chain stitched name. I would like to make this a Jeff Bagwell.

HoustonMLB3.jpg
HoustonMLB4.jpg

New pick ups...

The early '90s Bills don't get enough credit imo, 4 in a row is amazing. No one has even gotten to 3, before or since (that I remember).
Barry overshadowing Thurman didn't help. Crazy to think those 2 were part of the same backfield at OSU.
thurman small.jpg
kelly small.jpg

I don't know if the Thomas was a team issue but it is a 40 (M) and is identical in length with the XL Kelly.
There is a 3 written on the inside tag, could be +3".

Sheesh that Thurman is beautiful. Would love to see detailed pics.
Thanks, here are some patch pics...
thomas 35.jpg thomas 75.jpg
It can't be team issued like I had originally thought it could be, due to the length.
I forgot that issued Champions have bigger "C"s on the sleeves than the retail ones.

I have a white Bruce Smith (somewhere) too. I plan on adding a SB XXV patch to it since he was DPOY that season.

Im really tempted to get this. But the price could be a bit lower and i dont want this thing fitting me like a dress. I dont like the added length on authentics....
nimmo front.jpg

nimmo back.jpg

I was just wondering the same thing. Have had my eyes on the Oklahoma City 89ers jersey for a while

Eff just had 25% off sale that you could stack with a 10% off code. Now they're having their 20% sale.

Back
Top Bottom