Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Has anyone had an Elite Jersey nameplate stripper or did it yourself???

How’s the process and is it worth doing?

New pickup: Chicago Cubs home authentic Kris Bryant jersey, size 48, with 2015 Postseason and Ernie Banks "Mr. Cub" memorial patch on the sleeve.

ChicagoMLB1.jpg
ChicagoMLB2.jpg

ebay coupon alert! I've already successfully used the coupon on an mlb jersey. Read the following...

Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 4.13.35 PM.png

The Rizzo looks legit to me. You can double check the inside tag (near the bottom of the jersey), it should have a tag that says 6200 and made in U.S.A.

Just purchase the Majestic Ken Griffey Jr. Alternate Jersey with the Ken Griffey Jr. Number Retirement Fitted Hat:nthat::

thumb.aspx 5.jpg

thumb.aspx 3.jpg

DSC_2299.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. Had my eye on that Mo(even tho cant stand the yanks) til someone pointed out how they goofed the 4

hey kinda a double question for you guys.

i'm full on in the NYC hype around the yanks. Went to game 3 of the ALDS and went to the yankee shop to look for a Sanchez jersey and loved the feel of the Flexbase jersey but they didn't have any of him in my size.

Saw the fanatics sale today and although i wanted an away (I feel it's more wearable) the only sanchez they had was the home without the patch. i wanted to get the jersey while they were still playing. shipping dates on customized away and 2017 postseason patch jerseys were estimated for Oct 27, stupid.

ended up using the 25% code and got a $200 gift card code from raise.com for 166 so that's what it cost me shipped. can't complain i guess.

but anyway after my ramble....how do you guys feel about the home as opposed to away flex base jerseys. the belt thing on the back of the jersey kinda bothers me as it disrupts the pinstripes.

and second, is there a way i can buy a 2017 post season patch and have it applied. even hopefully the 2017 WS patch god willing they make it. i saw the emblem something site that sells the official ones but can't figure out if they're applicable to jerseys. anyone know? thanks

You can buy the post season patch and get it sewn on. I've had mad patches added to my jerseys.

I have zero flex base jerseys so I can't help

Pinstripes >>> Road grey

amarano amarano I don't want to fill you with what could be false hope but the last couple of custom NFL jerseys I ordered from Fanatics arrived well ahead of the date they estimated.

You can buy the post season patch and get it sewn on. I've had mad patches added to my jerseys.

I have zero flex base jerseys so I can't help

Pinstripes >>> Road grey

yea i think ill be happy with the pinstripes. i wasnt sure about the patch because its like rubber/plastic not like the old ones that were fabric. wasnt sure if they were able to be put on jerseys.

amarano amarano I don't want to fill you with what could be false hope but the last couple of custom NFL jerseys I ordered from Fanatics arrived well ahead of the date they estimated.

actually just got shipping notification. mine should be here monday just in time for the home games. might go to one thats why i wanted it asap.

i just didnt see the other orders getting to me in time. only because it said it was shipped from the manufacturer which im assuming is majestic and even their site i believe has a future ship date.

hey guys i asked earlier about the sleeve patches for yankee jerseys and ended up finding a local spot that's actually certified or whatever for yankee jerseys.

they told me they usually only get world series patches and they put them on. i'm hoping that's the case this year...but for other patches they said i'd have to provide them with them and they could apply them.

my question is does anyone know where to get the commemorative black arm band? i did a brief search and can't find anything. i ended up with the flex base pinstripe and feel like it def needs something on the sleeves. i have older pinstripe jerseys with world series, stadium and all star patches and feel like they look more complete.

if the yankees don't make the world series i'd at least like to get the black arm band on there. anyone know where I can find it?

amarano amarano I'm not a baseball fan so my MLB jersey knowledge is pretty limited. That said, I believe that the Yankees arm bands are simply a thin strip of black twill sewn around the sleeve. You don't need to find an "official NYY arm band" just a place that can supply, cut and sew black twill.

IMG_5426.PNG
IMG_5425.JPG
Armbands have been many different materials throughout the years. But here is a couple examples. (Borrowed from a Facebook group. Not mine)

Sometimes it's basically the material you sometimes find used as the strings on an apron. Other times it's the same material used to make the striping on baseball jerseys (see pic for Marlins striping).

These have all been used and are not consistent, even within teams from year to year. EPS will apply a striping if you request it on your customization. I'm sure some local sport shops may be able to do it too. Hope this helps!

I've never seen the arm band for sale, I'm sure you could find something similar and get it done.

I'm gonna get a Didi and Judge once the Majestic contract is up. They should flood eBay with them.

sorry amarano amarano can't help you at this moment. I am 100% certain ebay did have these commemorative blackbands/GMS/Sheppard kits floating around back in 2008/9. Here's a mug shot of me with my Yankees jersey back in 2010 (pre-running shape lolz).

Screenshot_20171019-081231.png

Back
Top Bottom