Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Couple of pickups
IMAG1305.jpg
IMAG1306.jpg
IMAG1303(1).jpg
IMAG1304.jpg

Nice pick ups everyone, been gone for a awhile, almost forgot about this place.

sixburgh sixburgh : killing it as usual! That 1998 Pro Bowl though! So nice, I've been looking for a 1999 Randy Moss in that style forever.

DoubleDroppa DoubleDroppa There you are, I was going to @ you the other day in an attempt to bring you out of hiding. Lol
Seems like Wilson didn't make too many of the '98 or '99 style as they did previous years. Not that those are exactly everywhere either. I NEVER see the '00 Nike ones.

I actually have a blank NFC '99 ('98 too :pimp:) and Moss would be dope but I know I'll go Deion when the time comes.
99 pb 25.jpg

Prime chose not to play in '98 though and Moss wasn't in the league yet so Idk what to do with that one, Alstott, Reggie, Barry? That was Barry's last game...hmm. Too bad no one knew it at the time, crazy.

Anyway, this arrived a couple days ago, 2014 pro cut Demarco Murray from NFL Auctions...
murray f small.jpg

murray b small.jpg

Not an authentic, but it's College Football Saturday. My favorite Tiger ever. I'm really glad to see Nike making these alumni jerseys. I just wish they made Reggie Bush. Eventually, I'll pick up a team-issued LSU jersey and customize it for Tyrann Mathieu. But in the meantime, this Alumni will do.

IMG_3946.JPG

sixburgh sixburgh : haha! I figured it's NFL season, let's see some new pick ups! Nice stuff!

Definitely post those blanks up when you get them done. Can't go wrong with either Sanders.

Not a new pick up but didn't think I'd ever find one until I did. Unfortunately, I had to sell off part of my collection but this one's staying.

IMG_1215.JPG
IMG_1216.JPG
IMG_1222.JPG

sixburgh sixburgh : haha! I figured it's NFL season, let's see some new pick ups! Nice stuff!

Definitely post those blanks up when you get them done. Can't go wrong with either Sanders.

Not a new pick up but didn't think I'd ever find one until I did. Unfortunately, I had to sell off part of my collection but this one's staying.

IMG_1215.JPG
IMG_1216.JPG
IMG_1222.JPG

WOW!

As a matter of fact, I've been thinking, we should have a WTB Jersey thread where we can help each other find some of the less common/vintage stuff.

thats a great idea

IMG_1215.JPG
IMG_1216.JPG
IMG_1222.JPG

WOWOW

that moss is insane. after a vikings one but got damn this one is flames

:wow: Wow DoubleDroppa DoubleDroppa After I JUST said:

That is amazing, man. Congrats. Gamer or backup, which is it? Not that I would expect it to show much use if it were worn.

Thanks man, I had to post it up when you mentioned that.

It's definitely not a gamer, still in new condition. It might be just a back up but I believe Moss wore size 44.

Thanks man, I had to post it up when you mentioned that.

It's definitely not a gamer, still in new condition. It might be just a back up but I believe Moss wore size 44.
"just a back up" Oh, that sucks. Lol I wouldn't put too much stock into the size 48/44 thing either, it's a backup jersey for one game, probably a bit of wiggle room in sizing.
Also, as far as wanting a '99, yeah that's his rookie season but he was the MVP of the 2000 Pro Bowl with 212 yards, plus, it's a one year style. IMO you already got the best one.

How would you like to be a grown man, walk into the clubhouse and see this hanging in your locker...
royals emoji jersey front.jpg
royals emoji jersey back.jpg

At least they don't have names on the back so it's only you, not your entire family, that is shamed.
Maybe they are meant to motivate you to work harder and get called up to the majors where they dress like "big boys". :lol:

No Poop emoji tho :smh:

I know that minor league teams will try whatever they can to get people in the seats. They tend to go all-out for the promotional days....jerseys included, but probably not necessary

The whole jersey is one big poop emoji if you ask me. lol

Yeah, they come up with some really crazy themed jerseys.
I see tons of Star Wars versions.

Pulled the trigger on a Wolf Grey Seahawks Elite Lynch for ~$130. Worried that I will hate the stiffness/fit but we will see.

Would actually love to get a 2010-2011 blue-grey style Lynch but I don't think they were made for retail (or at least I haven't seen one)

Back
Top Bottom