Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

220?!?! Wow, I got like 50-60. I'd guess 30 baseball, 15 football, 8 basketball, 1 hockey. Something like that.

IMG_4632.JPG

Last edited:
I'm glad this question has been asked because it confirms that I'm not the only crazy hoarder out there.

A few days ago I told my wife I have about 80 Nike Elite jerseys and she was like :wow:. Of course that number didn't include my NBA/NHL/MLB and soccer jerseys lol.

Looks like these pics weren't showing up:
OsyO4r7m.jpg
FkXOv9Gm.jpg

khU0vj1m.jpg
tcojn3vm.jpg

PvzdIgUm.jpg
rjTzWhRm.jpg

Days Until the 2017 NFL Season Kickoff:
sCto7bpm.jpg
9xBmNJnm.jpg

^^Deion Sanders wore #2, his college number, in practice.^^
This is an autographed jersey he wore a couple of times for TV interviews.
It was sourced, with a COA, from the Skins' Director of Public Relations.​

I just answered in the NBA thread.
Too many, yet I keep buying them so, apparently, not enough. lol

I did a rough count and it's at right about 350. Those are all authentic or team/game issued/used.
However, about 100 of those aren't finished. A good percentage probably just need the name added (NFL & Sand Knit NBA) but some are blanks.

220 seems like a lot, but it's random and all over the place. A good bit (about 50) are just random blanks I've gotten on eBay for cheap. I need to either bite the bullet and start sending them to EPS or sell them off and get a more refined collection.

What are some of everyone's favorites in their collections. Mine would probably be Zidane 2006 France (soccer), Almirón 2017 MLS All Star (soccer), Abdur-Rahim ATL Hawks Dfunkd (NBA), m&n Ernie Banks 1969 Cubs (MLB) and a cheap Ronde Barber TB bucs replica jersey (NFL) which was my first ever jersey I bought with my allowance at 11 years old.

220 seems like a lot, but it's random and all over the place. A good bit (about 50) are just random blanks I've gotten on eBay for cheap. I need to either bite the bullet and start sending them to EPS or sell them off and get a more refined collection.

What are some of everyone's favorites in their collections. Mine would probably be Zidane 2006 France (soccer), Almirón 2017 MLS All Star (soccer), Abdur-Rahim ATL Hawks Dfunkd (NBA), m&n Ernie Banks 1969 Cubs (MLB) and a cheap Ronde Barber TB bucs replica jersey (NFL) which was my first ever jersey I bought with my allowance at 11 years old.

Zizou da gawd. Him and Brazilian Ronaldo are my fav footballers.

Mine are probably

M&n Vince Carter raptors (hometown superstar growing up)

Expos Pedro Martinez (favorite player growing up)

M&n 85 walter payton (the white is so clean and it was my 1st screen printed jersey ima believer now lol)

Any of the wool m&n baseball jerseys i have (69 Banks, 53 Paige, 57 Aaron, 39 Dimaggio, 1909 Tigers, doesnt have that racist cobbs name so its just a clean blank Detroit jersey)

My favs are Nike Jordan H.S. Yellow Swingman (1st jersey I got to keep) (Had a lebron white cavs Swingman before that my mum made me return it back then too pricey lol)

Coco Crisp Red Sox (had since H.S.)

Skylar Diggins ND team issued
My 2 other team issued ND WBB jerseys

My lsu gamers

OBJ elite

My Bo Jackson Royals, sox and raiders.( Bo is the man !) I do need to sell the raiders and get the authentic version. NT has made me kind of picky to do authentics only

Any Jersey regrets ? (Like jerseys you sold or jerseys you missed out on)
I regret selling all my m&n Jordan's , wizards jordans and my m&n Wilkins (hawks).
Missed out on would be some ND gamers

Regret not copping that 96John Stockton jersey from Mitchell and Ness a few years back. Can't find it ANYWHERE, and when I do people be taxing for it :smh:
At this point i'd even pay retail for it, I want it that bad

I regret selling all my m&n Jordan's , wizards jordans and my m&n Wilkins (hawks).

Regret passing on a Mutombo Nuggets skyline pro cut and Barkley Sixers with the stars pro cut. This was in 2011 I believe, they've never reappeared on ebay to my knowledge. Also had a chance to buy a 96-97 Jordan white pro cut at $500 OBO but I was kinda broke at the time so that one doesn't bother me like the other two.

I currently stand at 72 (did not realize I had that many!):

11 soccer (7 picked up this year)
18 NBA authentic
8 MLB
7 NBA swingman (picked up over the last 3 years)
7 NFL
11 NHL
10 to be sold.

My collecting journey has taken several paths. I originally collected anything cool I could get my hands on. As I got older I honed the focus in on my teams and jerseys that stood out either because of the player, style, or rarity (or all 3). I have become very particular as of late.

Tastes have also changed recently due to the current "climate". The NBA and NFL have made it difficult for me to find anything worth collecting because of their lack of choices. Also, I didn't pick up 1 rev-30 due to the mesh/twill nonsense. Meanwhile there's much more variety with MLB, NHL and soccer.

Favorite (non-NBA) jersey in my collection changes from time to time, but right now I'd say it's
IMG_3542.JPG
IMG_3543.JPG

Last edited:

Surprisingly I don't really have any regrets selling. I usually ask myself "Is there any possible reason I would want to have this jersey tomorrow, next year, or in 10-20 years?" and make sure I'd rather have the empty space than the jersey. Being patient also helps catch yourself having second thoughts before it's too late.

However, I have a couple regrets on jerseys I missed out on....mainly because the jersey market soared out of nowhere it seems like. Need the demand for jerseys to die down a bit :lol:

Last edited:

i used to have a nike authentic terrell davis broncos jersey. first nfl jersey i ever bought... sold it because it was too big for me and i regret it hugely in hindsight. still have my keyshawn johnson jersey tho!

IMG_3922.JPG
IMG_3923.JPG
IMG_3926.JPG
If anyone is interested in how the new Nike Vapor Untouchable Elite jerseys fit, here are some pictures. I am 5'10" 235 lbs, and I typically wear an XL in all my shirts and M&N basketball jerseys. I bought a 48 (XL) in this jersey, and it fits TTS. The sleeves are a little odd. They are cut high, with elastic, but still fit loose around my arms. All my t-shirts usually fit pretty tight around my arms, so this is noticeably more loose than a typical t-shirt.

My latest addition, Aaron Glenn's jersey from his first Pro Bowl appearance in 1998...
GdcDeiSh.jpg

I always liked the unusual fonts they used on the '98, '99 and, to a lesser extent '00 Pro Bowl jerseys.
c2ko5VUh.jpg

The numbers are a mixture of layered twill and printing like you would see on old swingman jerseys...
BGDAe63l.jpg

Plus, that pineapple football patch has to be the best Pro Bowl logo ever...
b3rU4FOm.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom