Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Does anyone have any pics of them wearing the Nike Vapor Untouchable Elite jersey yet? I'm thinking about picking up the new Nike Vapor Untouchable Elite jersey customized with Nate Ebner. I became a fan of his during the Olympics
thumb.aspx

No, that's the new Elite
That's some BS. It "minus whale" be another tier, especially if they charging more. Now I kind of feel like my Elites aren't really authentics, the ones of players still playing and on the same team anyway.

No #15 either but here are some recent Steeler steals.
So, normally theses white Starter durenes go for around $200.
I picked up 2 and an '05 (will add SB XL patch) Hines Ward, paying only a bit over $150 for all 3.:nthat:
yYdWoePm.jpg
o53dOYgm.jpg

JZ5HlSjm.jpg
4RpeBwEm.jpg

is8SJVhm.jpg
3qua1Ntm.jpg

I already have the Woodson and the Kordell Stewart is...well, Kordell Stewart :lol: so I may flip the "6", get an "F" and make one a road Barry Foster and possibly Dermontti Dawson for the other. Maybe a Bettis, Idk.

Btw, Ward wore #15 prior to the regular season his rookie year.:nerd:

sixburgh : If that Woodson jersey was black I'd knock you out and take it from you
Just a word of advice, if you plan on assaulting someone and stealing their Woodson jersey, go after the white one. They are all durene and much nicer than the black version that is mesh with durene shoulders & sleeves only.

I'm thinking with MLB MASS producing these player weekend jerseys, they should hit clearance and Marshalls and Ross because there's so many of them. I'm not a fan of them but I feel like as a collector, I should have a few of these Yankees jerseys. 18, 24, 99

If anyone sees any steals on eBay for these, hit me.

I'm thinking with MLB MASS producing these player weekend jerseys, they should hit clearance and Marshalls and Ross because there's so many of them. I'm not a fan of them but I feel like as a collector, I should have a few of these Yankees jerseys. 18, 24, 99

If anyone sees any steals on eBay for these, hit me.

Im thinking def blanks but not sure how many premades will be out there. Probably some "all rise 99's" though.

Debating on picking up any Mets players but leaning no because the team sucks and most nicknames were meh.

Orange hat will get copped but not feeling the players weekend logo vs the reg mlb logo

Having said all that, ive never seen an mlb authentic at marshalls

New Pick up. Amazing quality. Made in the USA. However I'm confused by this one. In pics from 1996, Reebok was making their on field jersey. However this jersey is a Wilson which was previously making their on field jerseys. Anyone can shed light on this?

IMG_2354.JPG
IMG_2347.JPG

OG Deions too

New Pick up. Amazing quality. Made in the USA. However I'm confused by this one. In pics from 1996, Reebok was making their on field jersey. However this jersey is a Wilson which was previously making their on field jerseys. Anyone can shed light on this?
The onfield suppliers were just that, onfield suppliers, retail authentics, like yours, were made by multiple manufacturers.
Still a real nice jersey though, loved Young too. You will see in three days. Lol

Back
Top Bottom