Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Im really tempted to get this. But the price could be a bit lower and i dont want this thing fitting me like a dress. I dont like the added length on authentics....
nimmo front.jpg

nimmo back.jpg

I have the same Mother’s Day game used jersey in size 46. I think Flex Base 46 hang looser off the shoulders and make it feel “bigger” than the Cool Base 46s. There’s only a few people on that Mets team that wore 44 and under but I’d shoot for those just in case.

Shutdown, All-Pro, future HOF? corner...check.
From Florida...check
Drafted by a "bird" team 5th overall...check.
Wears #21 and, on occasion, Nike Diamond Turf & DT Max...check
Dangerous return man who also plays a bit of WR...check
High steps and does the "Prime Time" dance...check

It's not a Deion jersey, but it's close enough and I'm very happy to have it...

2013 Patrick Peterson Game Issued Pro Bowl Jersey
autographed, from NFL Auctions
patrick peterson pro bowl f small.jpg

patrick peterson pro bowl b small.jpg

Also, any excuse to post the best jersey in my collection...

Game Used 1994 Pro Bowl Deion
photomatched, sourced directly from family w/LOA
deion 94 pb f.jpg

deion 94 pb b.jpg

Last edited:
Dope jersey. When those PB jersey came out, I loved the simplicity and throwback nod. Awesome piece
I felt the exact same way, always loved the '89-'94 style that they were an homage to, only worn the one year though.
The games in that era were actually competitive and players also still wanted to participate.
I remember watching them as a young kid thinking how cool it was seeing all those different helmets on the field. lol

It's funny how small the numbers are on the front.

When are you gonna sell me the Victor Cruz one?

It's funny how small the numbers are on the front.

When are you gonna sell me the Victor Cruz one?
I never really noticed the smaller numbers but I guess they are that size so they still fit on that "piece" of the jersey along with the "NATIONAL" wordmark.

Man, I feel bad telling you this, but I've never sold any jersey in my collection unless it's a M&N and I upgraded to an og version.
If I do ever decide to start selling stuff off though, I PROMISE I will give you first dibs on the Cruz.

I won an auction from that house a while ago and they send me little catalogs/previews, that jersey was on the front of the last one.
I was actually going to mention it on here but forgot.
Anyway, they estimated that it would go for over 3M, someone got a steal. lol

How about that Di Vinci painting that sold for $450M last week and yesterday a report came out saying that some experts are doubting it's authenticity.
I get nervous when I spend less than .001% of that on sneakers until I see that everything checks out.

Anyone watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force?
There was an episode titled "Bart Oates". https://watchcartoonsonline.to/watch/aqua-teen-hunger-force-s4-ep10-bart-oates/
aqua teen bart oates 2.jpg aqua teen carl gnats.jpg aqua teen bart oates carl poster both.jpg
Oates was actually a 5X Pro Bowl center who started his career winning back to back championships in the USFL, then his 3rd consecutive his first year as a Giant with the '86 team, then again in '91 and once more after joining the 49ers in 1994, winning 3 SBs and 5 chips in total.

This is his jersey from the '94 Pro Bowl, the last game he played as a Giant, right before he broke Carl's "friggin' heart" by signing with "da Niners", a plot point, or the closest thing that acid trip of a show had to a plot point, of the episode.
bart oates front small.jpg

bart oates back small.jpg

bart oates patch.jpg
Now I just need a 'GNATS' hat like the ones Carl ended up stuck with even though he "freakin' told them immigrants".:lol:
aqua teen gnats hat.jpg

I got a beauty on the way next week.:nthat:

The main focus of my collection lately has been Steelers and Pro Bowl jerseys, my favorite PB years being & 1989-1994 (& '13), so there was no way I was letting this one get away...

1993 Rod Woodson
woodson 93 pro bowl front 3 67.jpg
woodson 93 pro bowl back 3 67.jpg
pb 93 50.jpg

I'm hoping to come across a wearable pair of Rod's black/white Nike Bowl Trainers but no luck yet and, considering they haven't even brought the Barrage back, a retro seems pretty much completely out of the question.

So, I ordered one of those new Vapor Elite custom jerseys SHAZIER #50 from the Steelers Pro Shop on the 21st, then called on the 29th to see if there was any way I could switch it to a WATT #90 or if it was too late. They said it was possible that they hadn't started on it due to the holiday and weekend but they couldn't say for certain and they would call or email me either way, probably in a few hours.
So, today, two days later and after never hearing back from them a package arrives. I was a bit disappointed to see that it was from the Steelers but to my surprise...
watt front 67.jpg
watt back 67.jpg

watt jersey 67.jpg

They changed my order, made my jersey and had it to my door in just over 48 hours!! :wow::D:smokin
Even the Steelers Pro Shop is awesome! I had to call them and tell them how happy I was with their service.

These new jerseys are nice too, I'm happy I got a 48 (44 & 40 S/O) because of the new shorter sleeves. The official, non-eBay, version of the Rooney patch is such a nice touch especially since it designates Watts rookie season.
watt dmr patch 34.jpg
vapor watt shield 50.jpg

I'd love to be able to add a Super Bowl LII patch also in a couple of months.

These new jerseys are nice too, I'm happy I got a 48 (44 & 40 S/O) because of the new shorter sleeves. The official, non-eBay, version of the Rooney patch is such a nice touch especially since it designates Watts rookie season.
watt dmr patch 34.jpg
vapor watt shield 50.jpg

I'd love to be able to add a Super Bowl LII patch also in a couple of months.
Always been skeptical to order a custom Elite jersey because I was scared that the stitching would be sloppy or inaccurate. Glad you had a good experience.

Always been skeptical to order a custom Elite jersey because I was scared that the stitching would be sloppy or inaccurate. Glad you had a good experience.
Thanks, I just noticed the nameplate is cropped on these now too. Nice touch.

I thought, whether pre-made or custom ordered, the jerseys are put together by either EPS or Stahl's only.
At one time there was a list of retailers and which of the two that particular placed used.
People preferred EPS contracted retailers because the twill was a bit better but you were getting the same work as the pre-made jerseys

I ordered from the team store directly to get the patch and they must use someone local, probably whoever does the actual team's jerseys.
The reason I say that is strictly based on the timetable. There is no way that they were able to change my order, make my jersey and have it at my door in literally just over 48 hours if they weren't close by.

Basically, I wouldn't worry about getting a poor job done because I'm pretty sure all jerseys are being done by EPS, Stahl's or the team's local customizer if you order from their Pro Shop, all of them being completely capable.

Not a Steeler jersey but Pitt/Steeler related.
Steelers DE Cam Heyward's father, Craig "Ironhead" Heyward (RIP) attended Pitt, played RB mostly for the Saints and made the Pro Bowl as a Falcon.
He was a big boy, listed at 5'11 260 but was probably closer to 280 with quick feet (think Bettis).
cam iron 34.jpg
ironhead no 34.jpg

I picked this up cheap, his name isn't on the back and I don't look forward to matching that unique Saints exclusive font but I'm happy with it.
I've always liked the cut of Champion jerseys, not many NFL authentics to be found though.
ironhead front 50.jpg

I will probably pick up another NO 1991 25th ann. patch to add to it also.
Saints25thPATCH.jpg

The NFL won't allow me to embed the video but skip to 1:21 for a quick 90 second highlight reel.
I promise it won't disappoint.

Last edited:
This arrived today, crazy timing.
I hope it ends up not being as bad as it looked.
I thought he had a legit chance at winning DPOY this season too.
shazier f 34.jpg
shazier b 34.jpg

His injury last night was obviously just a freak accident but boy did things get ugly in that game.
nice jersey. i think i saw one floating around on ebay for like $150 OBO?
physical game but just poor show of sportsmanship and judgment. And you wonder why players are blaming NFL for concussions when their own actions condone illegal hits to the head area :smh:

It was $170 OBO, but after I bought it, unbeknownst to the seller who was out of town, it was worn to the GB @ PIT game by his girlfriend and she damaged the '0' so we talked and I ended up paying $105 +shipping.

It was an embarrassment to the league, and on MNF too.
JuJu Smith-Schuster taunting after the hit and, even more so, Brown yelling, "Karma!" repeatedly made us look bad.
I have to admit though, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy seeing Burfict who is notoriously a dirty player get ROCKED by a barely 20 y/o who he outweighs by 65 lbs.
That hit didn't really seem dirty to me though either. The shot on AB in the end zone was far worse and more malicious imo.
I know what that sounds like coming from a Steeler fan but...

Back
Top Bottom