Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Got to the party late, I got the email. I'm tempted on the Danville Warriors flannel. 
pimp.gif
 ​
That Babe Ruth is LIT also. 
smokin.gif
 ​

Last edited:

Anyone know where I can get a Brooklyn Dodgers jersey like in this pic? Saw it in the early 90s music video and thought it was dope

Ebbets has 30% off flannels. Sign in, add what you want to your cart, close the browser, and wait. They usually will send a 10% off code that can be stacked.

Ebbets has 30% off flannels. Sign in, add what you want to your cart, close the browser, and wait. They usually will send a 10% off code that can be stacked.

If anyone has a 10% code, PM me please. SMH, gonna buy two jerseys once I get a code unfortunately. ****

Tempted on grabbing one of these from the sale. Get it just in time for when Fall/Winter begins. 
smokin.gif
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
Yeah son, they gotta few wools that are FIRE. Pretty much all of them are fire.

I want this one

Last edited:
Just got this in today from Gerry Cosby's.  Pittsburgh switched to Majestic from Rawlings in 2003, and Brian Giles was traded to San Diego in 2003, so the jersey is very accurate.  Found this beauty blank on eBay for $12 after shipping. $50 for the custom job.  $62 all together.

Last edited:
Recent pick ups from ebay.  Used the $20 off $100 code last week twice.  $55 a piece is a steal.  Frankly, I don't even know for sure why Majestic decided to come up with Flex Base (it's the same material), and charge hefty prices (ie. diamonbacks authentic cost $445) for the same thing.  

Those are crazy deals, that's real dope. You ever see any Yankees jerseys with the All Star patches on eBay? I used to wait for them to go on sale at MLB Shop but they don't do that anymore. I want to get a white Betances and Judge with the All Star patches on it this season but I'm not paying those prices.

If anyone is looking for a size 44 Yankees jerseys, this guy has a few for crazy prices. Damn, wish they were a 40. He got Jeter, Andy, Mo and Cano.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/r4p1d/m.ht...~QQAAOSw1BlZV-Js&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Last edited:
:wow:

Expos, Tampa Bay Devil Rays, Florida Marlins.

I remember when the Jays had that logo like it was yesterday lol. Delgado, Doc, VDubb, Hinske, Shannon Stewart, O Dogg.

Back when the Royals were a regular 100 loss team and Angel Berroa won ROY :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah son, they gotta few wools that are FIRE. Pretty much all of them are fire.

I want this one

I always wanted the Tour jacket. Been eyeing it since 2014. I remember seeing a video with Joey Bad*** with it.

I ended up grabbing this joint over the weekend. It was calling my name.

Back
Top Bottom