Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

anyone knows when did Majestic start making Cooperstown collection jerseys? da sewn ones, not those cool base joints.

Are you talking about the ones that were around during the jersey era? I remember seeing those in the early 2000s (2002 ish) . I had a blank Texas Rangers.

i run into em occasionally on da bay, i even copped a couple, they're fairly good compared to authentics of this era, and waaaaaay better than da cool base crap they sell now with da screen printed twill.

retail on em was 150 back then right?

i run into em occasionally on da bay, i even copped a couple, they're fairly good compared to authentics of this era, and waaaaaay better than da cool base crap they sell now with da screen printed twill.

retail on em was 150 back then right?

Yeah I believe so. They didn't really sell at that price, saw them marked down to $50 and less. They had thick polyester material, not quite authentic material but was pretty good.

majestic still low key does throwback jerseys (outside of actual worn tbt jerseys). now and then authentic quality jays throwbacks are at the dome, but they are never advertised on majestics website. quality is higher than m&n

majestic still low key does throwback jerseys (outside of actual worn tbt jerseys). now and then authentic quality jays throwbacks are at the dome, but they are never advertised on majestics website. quality is higher than m&n

its most likely da TBC joints they keep restocking.

i have a powder blue blue jays brand new i customized recently.

Got a few jerseys in my cart at Ebbets. I'm addicted. The jerseys are mad nice and the customer service is top notch.

Looking at this one right now.

I really miss MLBShop man. They always had sales and always had throwbacks. Fanatics rarely has sales and they don't have the same throwback collection.

Paris Volley home / away / third from this season, made by Macron (not our president) :

American player Mitch Stahl, from UCLA, just signed with Paris, by the way.

Yes pics please!  Have not even heard about this with my baseball group.  What's the price point?  Definitely would love to see the Blue Jays WS joints too.  Molitor is  must for me

Yes pics please!  Have not even heard about this with my baseball group.  What's the price point?  Definitely would love to see the Blue Jays WS joints too.  Molitor is  must for me

they were $150 if my memory serves correct.... now before you say it, i know they have the old replica style tagging, however i assure u that the jerseys themselves are of authentic quality.... double stitched word marks, heavy knit fabric

only flaw is that the WS patch is on the wrong sleeve and i dunno what that AL patch is about but it looks cool

Back
Top Bottom