Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

My corrected version of the 1919 Chicago American Giants came in. :pimp:

Probably going to UNDs these with some Air Max 95 "Comet Red" tomorrow. :nthat:

Last edited:
Nice Ebbets Field jerseys! How much did you guys pay/how long did you wait?

$115 - 195 (Most times they have 25% off sales). Waiting duration for: hats are 2-6 weeks, jerseys is 4-8 weeks. Jackets are 8-12 weeks. All hand-made for order unless they have it in stock at the EFF store in Seattle.​

$115 - 195 (Most times they have 25% off sales). Waiting duration for: hats are 2-6 weeks, jerseys is 4-8 weeks. Jackets are 8-12 weeks. All hand-made for order unless they have it in stock at the EFF store in Seattle.​

Thanks. I bought a Jackie Robinson years ago from there. Was too small for me, but I love their unique designs.

Is 25% the most they have for sales? They got 20% right now, looking at a cap but the m&n spoiled me i want a bigger discount :lol:. I tried stacking that code with 10% they give you for signing up for email but they dont let you stack :frown:

I'm bout to start buying eff jerseys with the collar because I can wear them to work. It just can't have any crazy design

Hahahaha Hahahaha Nice pickup! I'm wondering how that 1946 Satin Montreal Royals looks like in person now. :smokin

Didn't order mine yet. Wanted to wait until these arrived and I knew the fit. Got it in my cart right now for $124 shipped. Debating on it right now.

Nice Ebbets Field jerseys! How much did you guys pay/how long did you wait?

Both of mine arrived in four weeks. I paid $131 for each, it was worth it.

Hahahaha Hahahaha this joint is SLAPPIN' :pimp:

I had this one in the cart as well. I couldn't buy three though. I want the grey Jackie Robinson, the All Star Jackie Robinson and a couple others. If yours is a M, let me get it. You don't need it.

They're dope though. They responded to my emails. Offered to make me a new jersey and send a return label since mine had the dirt mark. I ended up getting it cleaned with just soap on water.​

Last edited:
That Doc jersey is crazy
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  That '94 Gooden is sexy as hell!
Thanks fellas. Got it back from EPS and have been bugging thinking that the numbers are slightly crooked. Debating whether its worth trying to send it back. Extra OCD with this 94 jersey because it's been on my wantlist for years.

Here's my Mets rotation:

Last edited:
PTF Sports, just have to be patient if you're not into dealing with auctions

Last edited:
likeaboss2 likeaboss2 When did you send your stuff into EPS if you don't mind me asking? I'm still waiting on the stuff I sent in April during the promo they were running. Checked in a couple weeks ago with them and they said it would be within a week and still haven't heard back.

Last edited:
likeaboss2 likeaboss2 When did you send your stuff into EPS if you don't mind me asking? I'm still waiting on the stuff I sent in April during the promo they were running. Checked in a couple weeks ago with them and they said it would be within a week and still haven't heard back.

I sent in a simple jersey (just add the number 3 to the front and back), I sent it around March 22nd and it took a little over 9 weeks to get it back.

Sent mine in april during the sale. Got it back last week.

Just gotta be patient. They are going to prioritize clients that are sports teams and items that are in their normal wheelhouse over us.

And personally I love their work on my devils jerseys but not too thrilled about this gooden. Might only use them for the hockey teams that they customize for, for now on.

Last edited:
Sent mine in april during the sale. Got it back last week.

Just gotta be patient. They are going to prioritize clients that are sports teams and items that are in their normal wheelhouse over us.

And personally I love their work on my devils jerseys but not too thrilled about this gooden. Might only use them for the hockey teams that they customize for, for now on.

gooden looks terrific to me. not as bad as when i sent them my gooden and they put the name on a nameplate when i didnt ask for a nameplate. they also sewed numbers on the front of my away strawberry mets jersey when there arent supposed to be numbers on front. that said the choices boil down to eps and big time. eps = occassional errors but top notch cutting and sewing and materials. big time = perfect fonts but lacking in materials, inconsistent cutting and sewing

for my last mets jersey i sent it stitches since they are the official mets stitchers

^that colon is money. I didnt send the gooden to stitches because Eps has a good track record of doing older jerseys. And eps nailed the materials. Stitches did 3 of the jerseys I posted and have been happy with them

It makes me feel better that NT has been digging the gooden.

K thats 3 separate posts about it, ill shut up now :lol:

Last edited:
the gooden looks fine to me. is there something glaringly wrong with it, or are you being overly picky?

Its very slight (numbers a little slanted left). Tough to tell from the pic but when using the pinstripes as a frame of reference, you can see it

Def being picky as its teally hard to notice but I know they could have done better

Last edited:
anyone knows when did Majestic start making Cooperstown collection jerseys? da sewn ones, not those cool base joints.

Its very slight (numbers a little slanted left). Tough to tell from the pic but when using the pinstripes as a frame of reference, you can see it

Def being picky as its teally hard to notice but I know they could have done better

Yeah I see it. To be fair I've seen gamers made even today that are slightly crooked like that. You'd have no problem selling the whole thing off if it really bothers you. I hate the Mets and even I think the jersey is sick

anyone knows when did Majestic start making Cooperstown collection jerseys? da sewn ones, not those cool base joints.

Are you talking about the ones that were around during the jersey era? I remember seeing those in the early 2000s (2002 ish) . I had a blank Texas Rangers.

Back
Top Bottom