Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Anyone know of a supplier of twill jersey numbers specific to teams/eras? I have blank Jaguars jerseys from the first era in teal and white and am looking for the respective numbers to customize a Jimmy Smith and Fred Taylor jersey. Any help would be appreciated
I am almost certain someone in this thread had a Jags jersey, may have actually been a Smith, customized. Unfortunately, since the format change I doubt the pics are still up. @infamoss Was it you?

Days Until the 2017 NFL Season Kickoff:
ICk20ePm.jpg
SwrCucMm.jpg

Last edited:
Finally. Was looking all last season when mets posted them and lost each auction. Then, I saw the post here about the guy on eBay that had some that someone here made a Thor. Glad I was able to get this one since I collect Bat Boy ones too

Nice pick up - Mets team store also has a team issued David Wright '86 road jersey. Think it was 5 bills which is pretty reasonable.

Thanks, I'm really considering Joe Thomas next. I'm a huge fan of that classic Browns jersey. I've never had a OL jersey either.

ohV2K2tm.jpg
VOWcp4um.jpg

Found a Scottsdale Scorpions jersey in the same style and size MJ wore. Of course, I'll have to remove the autos as best I can (any tips/product suggestions appreciated) and change the "34" to "35". Not an ideal situation but, believe it or not, there don't seem to be an abundance of Arizona Fall League Scottsdale Scorpions authentic jerseys from the early to mid '90s lying around, so it will have to do.
MWJ0qAEl.jpg
UcuCyRtl.jpg

Newest pickup. Really good quality for 120, more on par with older majestic or Russell athletic than the more recent stuff.

Except one problem- JB apparently can't cut a jersey right. Large was too tight at the bottom, the XL was way too big on top through the chest and shoulders. Anyone ever get a baseball jersey tailored?

image.jpeg

Anyone ever get a baseball jersey tailored? [/QUOTE said:
I am in between on jersey sizes. Majestic polyster and cool base I can do 44. The new flex base a 44 doesn't fit me at all. I have been lucky and have found about 8 game used jerseys in 46 that fit perfectly.
Same thing with the Ebbets fields. A large is too tight in my shoulders but perfect everywhere else. So I have to bump up to an XL. I have gotten 3 of their jerseys in XL and have had each one tailored. Worked great.

As for any shipping info from Ebbets I don't think they send anything. I have never gotten shipping confirmation from them. I don't know if it's cause I am an hour north of Seattle where they are made or what. But usually when they actually charge your credit card it means they are shipping it. I have an order out for the New York World's fair jersey and I haven't been charged for it yet. Once it gets charged then I'll start looking for it in the mail.

kBEHYfPm.jpg
PJSR0h2m.jpg

word of advice to anyone copping football jerseys from early 90's...

da fit with that extra "webbing" between da arms connecting to da body makes sleeves feel big (it was to accommodate da older shoulder pads that were alot more bulkier.)

word of advice to anyone copping football jerseys from early 90's...

da fit with that extra "webbing" between da arms connecting to da body makes sleeves feel big (it was to accommodate da older shoulder pads that were alot more bulkier.)
That's the thing about my Cunningham and Rice they fit huge af. While my Young fit fine.

How do majestic jerseys run compared to m&n? I know theyre longer but in terms of shoulders?

Back
Top Bottom