Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Last season was when Majestic started with the diaper jerseys?

I need to get an Aaron Judge jersey before UA takes over but debating on getting one custom without the diaper because it looks stupid but it's gonna annoy me that he didn't wear those.

Last season was when Majestic started with the diaper jerseys?

I need to get an Aaron Judge jersey before UA takes over but debating on getting one custom without the diaper because it looks stupid but it's gonna annoy me that he didn't wear those.

Ya i think so. They look even more awful on teams with pinstripes. At least a solid white jersey you cant tell as easy

oacjfXeh.jpg

Either going to go with #15 or #35. Frank Thomas wore both his rookie season.
The Rawlings tag is sewn on the inside btw, in case you were wondering. (game worn/issued?)

This might not be the best place to ask but whats the value on a Cris Carter reebok game issued purple vikings with auto? 2001 to be exact.

This might not be the best place to ask but whats the value on a Cris Carter reebok game issued purple vikings with auto? 2001 to be exact.
Issued stuff, in general, seems all over the place in terms of value especially when you factor in the signature. Autographs could raise or lower the value depending on personal preference and the provenance of the signature. I guess it really depends on if you're buying to flip or for your collection.
Also, 2001, does it have the #77 patch MIN wore that year, the proper year/size collar tagging and RBK helmet jock tag?
Her's my '02 CC btw...
poQ9rthl.jpg
jajqLXGl.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom