Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

All three of those are authentics? They look so big and the numbers look so small.
:lol: Yeah, they are sizes 54, 56, and 58. I was having a hard time finding them and, since I'm not going to wear them here in the Pittsburgh area anyway, I just got them to have in the collection. I was going after every jersey Deion wore. No easy task btw, considering that's 2 leagues and about 10 different teams.

Days Until the 2017 NFL Season Kickoff:
Lzo0qe0m.jpg
eXLyQYXm.jpg

UUSVb2Gm.jpg
7YAnEY8m.jpg

ipCOFKCm.jpg
kpgm8N0m.jpg

Loved the Rams wearing those yellow throwbacks in 94
Me too, I wish M&N would have done 30 seconds worth of research and used vinyl numbers though. I keep saying I'm going to strip mine and correct it but never get around to it.

I can't wait to see what throwback jerseys we get for the '19 season to celebrate the league's 100th ann. The Steelers better bring these back...
qR9VdpCm.jpg

I want the original Starter authentic SOOOO badly. It's definitely, by far, my most sought after jersey.

I used to be hype for the 100th season but I'm not anymore. With the BS helmet rule, I don't they do anything big.

Love that Steelers jersey

For the 75th they threw the uniform rules out, and even in '09 for the AFL 50th, so I would think they'll do the same for the 100th.

I thought they started the helmet rule in like 2013?

The AFL 50 was reaaaallll nice too.

I thought they started the helmet rule in like 2013?

The AFL 50 was reaaaallll nice too.
I'm just saying they let them do what they wanted, the standard rules of the time didn't apply. Some jerseys had no sleeve numbers, small numbers on the front, etc., so I would imagine they will be lenient with the helmet rule for that season.
Edit: Actually, I think that helmet rule was implemented for safety/concussion purposes so maybe not. Unless teams are allowed to get around it by adding/taking off decals or repaints.

Love the Sanders, Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison . The patch is awesome too. If you want to go the extra mile, hem the sleeves like Barry's used to be.
Ute5ZPZm.jpg
G9Hw9hvm.jpg

Last edited:
Went ahead and grab these and some Ballcaps from their latest sale.

IMG_20170804_022059_762.jpg
SANTURCE-CANGREJEROS-VINTAGE-SATIN-WINDBREAKER.jpg
SANTURCE-CANGREJEROS-VINTAGE-SATIN-WINDBREAKER-patch.jpg
Kansas-City-Katz-Satin-Windbreaker.jpg

Attachments

• Kansas-City-Katz-Satin-Windbreaker-back.jpg
    Kansas-City-Katz-Satin-Windbreaker-back.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 5
Went ahead and grab these and some Ballcaps from their latest sale.

IMG_20170804_022059_762.jpg
SANTURCE-CANGREJEROS-VINTAGE-SATIN-WINDBREAKER.jpg
SANTURCE-CANGREJEROS-VINTAGE-SATIN-WINDBREAKER-patch.jpg
Kansas-City-Katz-Satin-Windbreaker.jpg

Curious to see you post pics when you get em. From the stock pics i dunno if i could pull em off, looks like a satin button up, but maybe they look better in person

First, an omission from yesterday's countdown post, the first player I ever had an authentic jersey of, "The Nigerian Nightmare"...
ui4582dm.jpg
fhFlBsqm.jpg

Too many #34s so I'll just keep it simple with the GOAT and a Steeler...
qQVh9ajm.jpg
tVZZsqUm.jpg

tvRVtqzm.jpg
GT5UGK7m.jpg

^^Andy Russell btw, nameplate removed for accuracy^^

Last edited:
I love those Steelers throwbacks. They were supposedly gonna wear those 2-3 years ago and then I don't know what happened. I was looking forward to it.

Just got my patch added on. He gave up a walk off HR the day they wore that patch but the Mo patch is like $40 and I'm not paying that so I went with Andy. Wouldn't have minded the Jorge or Bernie but the cut of it has too much going on and they probably would have had it looking real bad on my jersey.
IMG_3092.JPG

Curious to see you post pics when you get em. From the stock pics i dunno if i could pull em off, looks like a satin button up, but maybe they look better in person

I copped a Monarchs satin jacket from them a couple of years ago. I really dig em.​

You'd think I'd have a Dorsett jersey but I've been holding out for a DEN one.
I wish M&N still cared about their NFL line and continued making oddball jerseys like that one.

Michael "The Burner"...
WwE2OmBm.jpg
hvPKM9Om.jpg

eBay steal, around $30

IMG_3105.JPG

I'm still hurt over that Victor Cruz Pro Bowl jersey you got. Smmfh.

Wore my satin jersey today, this **** was impossible to iron and keep from wrinkling.

protip- look for

Screenshot_20170807-023744.png

look for these batting practice jerseys, they gave em out at St. Louis Stadium for free...you can get em DIRT cheap on ebay. quality appears to be identical to batting practice jerseys of da time...blank so you can customize em, only comes in XL.

ml8ADhqm.jpg
YdX3BQpm.jpg

^^My secret weapon on Madden 97^^
KtHoof9m.jpg
hXLsqjCm.jpg

Also, in honor of Deion's (and my) B-Day today, a couple of my very first, and favorite, jerseys...
EIzRkDym.jpg
bPNwcL6m.jpg

^^First NFL and first authentic jersey^^
PjGJkrNm.jpg
5S838Irm.jpg

^^Not easy to track down the TBTC version in PGH, pre internet.^^
I've also still never seen this Wilson tagging anywhere else except the collar of gamers.

Back
Top Bottom