Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

honestly, everything is on point. does it have the NBA tag on the side of the jersey?

ive seen someone list one of these on ebay recently, cant find the auction right now.

yup from this angle u can see jog tag it's on the point

still cant' believe this is legit/real :nerd:

I believe the jersey it self was legit... BUT.. like I said on our beloved kaskus forum,,

its IMPOSSIBLE he bought from NBA store, even they have customize swingman.. they will never allow to customize jordan #23

I believe the jersey it self was legit... BUT.. like I said on our beloved kaskus forum,,
its IMPOSSIBLE he bought from NBA store, even they have customize swingman.. they will never allow to customize jordan #23
custom jersey by himself or the previous owner, i think there's some manufacture in US can do this

Just found this old thing in my closet at my parents house. Still in great shape aside from slight discoloring on the numbers. No chance in hell thos thing still fits me haha.

Speaking of European jersey releases, check out what adidas seems to be doing with the latest batch of Swingman jerseys dropping in Europe.

This Blake Griffin home Swingman was found in the Oxford St adidas flagship store in London, England this week.

Compare it to the Steve Nash Swingman bought in Sydney, Australia at the very beginning of this month:

The Nash is made in Guatemala and the Griffin is made in Vietnam.

Notice of course the (INTL) on the attached tag to the Griffin, which tells me that just like in the past with Champion jerseys that adidas is making different spec jerseys for the Euro market, which is frustrating when you just want the real mccoy!

No size displayed on the jock tag is enough for me to want to return it.

The strange thing is that all the previous jersey releases have been faithful to the Swingmans being sold throughout the US and online at different spots so why change something like that?!

Last edited:
^ dont understand why they have to make it different for euro

like the euro champion jersey

but I like some of the euro champion replicas, like the big hawk atlanta.. the sublimated screen is true design unlike the screen printed US version
go to nba.com, when i enter in Jordan 23 it allows it
 I've tried my self untill the last step,, that strange..

but in this case it wasnt.. that jersey name and number was screen printed..

Speaking of European jersey releases, check out what adidas seems to be doing with the latest batch of Swingman jerseys dropping in Europe.

This Blake Griffin home Swingman was found in the Oxford St adidas flagship store in London, England this week.

Compare it to the Steve Nash Swingman bought in Sydney, Australia at the very beginning of this month:

The Nash is made in Guatemala and the Griffin is made in Vietnam.

Notice of course the (INTL) on the attached tag to the Griffin, which tells me that just like in the past with Champion jerseys that adidas is making different spec jerseys for the Euro market, which is frustrating when you just want the real mccoy!

No size displayed on the jock tag is enough for me to want to return it.

The strange thing is that all the previous jersey releases have been faithful to the Swingmans being sold throughout the US and online at different spots so why change something like that?!

is the materials/numbers the same? i dont see the big deal about the jock tag

thats just me tho

^ created a new email and did that 15% off, most of my authentics are $150 and under but I don't think these will sit for long, definitely not the M or L. My first All Star authentic :smokin

^ dont understand why they have to make it different for euro
like the euro champion jersey

You're telling me!

Meanwhile, look how they've been butchering the All-Star Game jerseys starting since 2011.

The 2012 and this year's version are nothing but glorified Replicas yet they still see fit to charge £10 over the usual retail of a Swingman in England!

Compare these two links for this year's Kobe All-Star jersey:

US Swingman
http://store.nba.com/product/index....3337125.3337115.19054856&ab=HP_ASPOT_AS13WEST

Euro Swingman
http://www.nbastore.eu/stores/nba/products/product_details.aspx?pid=121169

It's totally unacceptable how they see fit to butcher the design and materials and still charge a Swingman price with what is essentially a Replica jersey.

Saying that though, even the Replicas available on NBAstore.com are better and feature more details than the bloody Swingmans on sale in Europe!

Just to add insult to inury, if you try and order one of the Swingmans from NBAstore.com it says this:

"Some information in your shipping address is either incomplete or needs to be corrected. Please see below:
We're Sorry. Due to shipping restrictions, the following item(s) cannot be shipped to the shipping address you have selected.
adidas Kobe Bryant NBA All-Star 2013 Men's Swingman Jersey
To continue checkout, please remove the restricted item(s) from your order or enter a different shipping address.Click here to return to your Shopping Cart."

Ridiculous.

NBA Europe creating a monopoly with inferior product.

Last edited:
is the materials/numbers the same? i dont see the big deal about the jock tag

thats just me tho

Yeah exactly the same, just the jock tag with no size on the Griffin.

It's just one of those things that irks you and plays on your mind and makes it look fugazi!

Question for anyone with nba auction experience. I already see the top players going for really big money on those Christmas jerseys. My question is do the not so famous people go for big bucks too? For example would a Reggie Evans go for over 500? Or a thabeat?

its hard to guess, since its a 1 time jersey and different from their regular jerseys they could sell for more.

its hard to guess, since its a 1 time jersey and different from their regular jerseys they could sell for more.

thanks. i read the thing about bids getting extended another 5 minutes if a bid is placed within 5 minutes. i am use to trying to snipe on ebay with three seconds left :lol:

Back
Top Bottom