Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

^ dont understand why they have to make it different for euro
like the euro champion jersey

but I like some of the euro champion replicas, like the big hawk atlanta.. the sublimated screen is true design unlike the screen printed US version

I've tried my self untill the last step,, that strange..
but in this case it wasnt.. that jersey name and number was screen printed..

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

^ So that's the Euro Replica? That's dope!

Any one from the States on here got a 2011 Kobe ASG Swingman?

This is the Euro Swingman, missing the stars on the back top section of the jersey, which the US Swingmans had. This is the last year where the Swingmans for the All-Star Game made for Europe had stitched letters and numbers and a jock tag on the front.

2012 and this year's Swingmans for Europe are basically Replicas and have no jock tag on the front.

A few days ago my cousin found a couple of older jerseys (and a pair of shorts) in the closet! From the time he used to watch NBA.
grin.gif

Since I'm not familiar with the older jerseys (especially with Sand Knit ones), I'd like to know whether they have some value? If they are legit at all?
eyes.gif
Could someone help me with these Sand Knit's please!?

^ So that's the Euro Replica? That's dope!

Any one from the States on here got a 2011 Kobe ASG Swingman?

This is the Euro Swingman, missing the stars on the back top section of the jersey, which the US Swingmans had. This is the last year where the Swingmans for the All-Star Game made for Europe had stitched letters and numbers and a jock tag on the front.

2012 and this year's Swingmans for Europe are basically Replicas and have no jock tag on the front.
this is 100% FAKE,, an ugly fake

^ You're 100% wrong.

It was bought in the adidas flagship store on Oxford Street in London, England back in 2011.

If you'd actually read what I posted and done a little research yourself you'd realise what is going on here; Europe is getting totally different All-Star Game jerseys to you guys in the States. I've gone hoarse trying to find out why they're changing the designs and asking people and no one knows anything.

Look for yourself at this year's versions:

US
http://store.nba.com/product/index....3337125.3337115.19054856&ab=HP_ASPOT_AS13WEST

Europe/UK
http://www.nbastore.eu/stores/nba/products/product_details.aspx?pid=121169

So if adidas is selling fakes in their own flagship stores then I don't know what else to tell you buddy.

Are the authentics sold at the Euro nba store different? If its only the swingmans than who cares. They are swingmans!

Are the authentics sold at the Euro nba store different? If its only the swingmans than who cares. They are swingmans!

They don't even sell Authentics in Europe and they never have.

When the so-called Swingmans look like Replicas now with screen numbers and letters and the jersey's correct details aren't even replicated for a whole territory of fans then someone should care!

order from NBA.com then? dont they ship to other countries? if not im sure some other USA retails ship worldwide.. problem solved.

order from NBA.com then? dont they ship to other countries? if not im sure some other USA retails ship worldwide.. problem solved.

NBAstore.com have recently barred certain purchases (including All Star Game jerseys) from customers in the UK and Europe and I'm guessing this is due to NBAstore.eu opening late last year and the NBA wanting business from these areas to flow through that specific webstore.

If I want to order an Authentic Kobe Bryant jersey for instance though via the US NBAstore.com, you are forced to pay an "international handling fee"on top and instead of a $330 jersey including shipping you're looking at a $450 jersey and that's ONE jersey.

You imagine how frustrating it is trying to get what you want over here and this is a place (London, England) that played host to a Knicks regular season game last week. :smh:

You mention other USA retail spots shipping worldwide, well please do share, because there's a load more that don't!

Last edited:
^ You're 100% wrong.

It was bought in the adidas flagship store on Oxford Street in London, England back in 2011.

If you'd actually read what I posted and done a little research yourself you'd realise what is going on here; Europe is getting totally different All-Star Game jerseys to you guys in the States. I've gone hoarse trying to find out why they're changing the designs and asking people and no one knows anything.

Look for yourself at this year's versions:

US
http://store.nba.com/product/index....3337125.3337115.19054856&ab=HP_ASPOT_AS13WEST

Europe/UK
http://www.nbastore.eu/stores/nba/products/product_details.aspx?pid=121169

So if adidas is selling fakes in their own flagship stores then I don't know what else to tell you buddy.
that interesting, a member at my local forum had the same jersey like yours,also said bought from adidas flagship store that selling NBA merchadise, but in Hongkong like this http://www.harbourcity.com.hk/?id=1931 China also has several store like this, I dont about London but since Hongkong and China the fake is majority. I just can believe those joint is legit

but im really judging by its quality.

-the cut is ridiculously fake.

look at the proporsion of shoulder and body cut.

compare the size with your griffin swingman that also sz Large, I bet it much smaller

-the material is completely different.

the name and number stitch not with printed swingman twill material.

the adidas side panel is also stitch where it should have be screen printed

the back diamond material is different

the jogtag is not swingmans, it belongs to Authentic Revo jerseys

this us the US release 2011 allstar swingman
this Asia release 2012 allstar swingman, where the US has not release 2012 Allstar swingman.

is this the same with what in europe? it has no jogtag like you've said

but it has some resemblence trail with 2011.. the floor pattern is printed twill, the adidas side panel also screen printed
you made your point with those link, it has major difference in europe  but still can believe that kobe allstar is legit

either the adidas mixed up with fake or they really selling fake quality jersey
roll.gif

dont buy europe dicrepant jersey anymore buddy.. ebay it is

can somebody tell me whats off on that kobe asg jersey...looks like a swingman? the jersey on the last page

edit nvm

Last edited:
that interesting, a member at my local forum had the same jersey like yours,also said bought from adidas flagship store that selling NBA merchadise, but in Hongkong like this http://www.harbourcity.com.hk/?id=1931 China also has several store like this, I dont about London but since Hongkong and China the fake is majority. I just can believe those joint is legit

but im really judging by its quality.
-the cut is ridiculously fake.
look at the proporsion of shoulder and body cut.
compare the size with your griffin swingman that also sz Large, I bet it much smaller
-the material is completely different.
the name and number stitch not with printed swingman twill material.
the adidas side panel is also stitch where it should have be screen printed
the back diamond material is different
the jogtag is not swingmans, it belongs to Authentic Revo jerseys

this us the US release 2011 allstar swingman

this Asia release 2012 allstar swingman, where the US has not release 2012 Allstar swingman.
is this the same with what in europe? it has no jogtag like you've said
but it has some resemblence trail with 2011.. the floor pattern is printed twill, the adidas side panel also screen printed

you made your point with those link, it has major difference in europe  but still can believe that kobe allstar is legit
either the adidas mixed up with fake or they really selling fake quality jersey :rofl:
dont buy europe dicrepant jersey anymore buddy.. ebay it is

Yes those images you posted for the 2012 ASG Replica/Swingman is exactly like the ones that dropped over here last year, the quality was that of a Replica through and through and the fact there was no jock tag on the front of the jersey made me think they looked fake, I can't have that on a jersey! The same goes for this year's 2013 versions as you saw for yourself via the EU NBAstore link I posted of the Kobe.

So yes although the 2011 ASG Swingman looks completely off compared to the US retail 2011s it is indeed legit, but can just be flagged up as a Euro/International Swingman, simple as that! Definitely bought in an adidas store and definitely legit by extension, however bad you think it is.

I guess you guys have learnt something at least and that if you see such jerseys for sale you won't be so quick to label them fake or the seller as being dubious!

Same goes for the latest round of International Swingmans where they have removed the size from the jock tag on the front of the jersey!

And yes, I won't be wasting my money on any further adidas NBA products in Europe, especially the lower quality (in every aspect) All-Star Game jerseys!

I managed to get a Rondo Swingman in the adidas store in London the other day, but it looks like it's the last run of the correct Siwngmans with sizes displayed on the jock tag, because all the new ones don't i.e. LeBron new Miami Road

Anyway...

And BTW, I see you didn't even notice that the Griffin Swingman I posted is not even a size L, but a M and you couldn't actually tell because there's no size on the jock tag, haha! :tongue: Will be interesting when those INTL Swingmans start popping up on eBay if people call them out as fake!

Last edited:
I see, so you wear size M like your nash and griffin. my bad. but you buy that kobe sz L because its equivalen to your other jersey sz M right? :smile: smaller than it has to be for a sz L

that another fake flag buddy
wink.gif
, as far as I know Adidas is consitent with sizing, your Griffin INTL swingman is M and your nash also M, sizing is identical and all other detail also identical Im sure. only differ at jogtag. BUT your kobe is whole different jersey. 100% fake looking jersey if still insist it was legit.

its funny how you think the 2012 allstar jersey is fake because it has no jogtag. its a great looking jersey with nice detail while your 2011 kobe is.. not so much.

and one thing, guys over here has been much help to divide clear guide between fake and legit, your concern regarding INTL euro swingman wont legitimate those ridiculous fake to be a legit variant release or anything.

I see, so you wear size M like your nash and griffin. my bad. but you buy that kobe sz L because its equivalen to your other jersey sz M right? :smile: smaller than it has to be for a sz L
that another fake flag buddy :wink: , as far as I know Adidas is consitent with sizing, your Griffin INTL swingman is M and your nash also M, sizing is identical and all other detail also identical Im sure. only differ at jogtag. BUT your kobe is whole different jersey. 100% fake looking jersey if still insist it was legit.

its funny how you think the 2012 allstar jersey is fake because it has no jogtag. its a great looking jersey with nice detail while your 2011 kobe is.. not so much.

and one thing, guys over here has been much help to divide clear guide between fake and legit, your concern regarding INTL euro swingman wont legitimate those ridiculous fake to be a legit variant release or anything.

I can wear a size M or L in jerseys and in some Nike Swingmans I have XL, but obviously with the latest adidas Swingmans the length is an issue the bigger the size you go the more of a dress it becomes! The Kobe 2011 ASG fits a little large, but the length is definitely not an issue.

As it stands and like I've already stated the Kobe may look fake, but it's LEGIT and bought in an adidas flagship store.

2012 and this year's so-called "Swingman" ASG jerseys being sold in Europe look like crap (worse IMHO than that 2011 Kobe ever could) compared to the properly detailed US Swingmans, it's as simple as that.

When you actually pick one up and see for yourself then you will understand!

Once they put this year's "Swingmans" on sale in the adidas store in London I will take photos and post them here and you can see for yourself how "fake" they look.

You say the 2012 ASG Swingmans that were for sale here and in HK (also Australia I believe) have nice details and everything, but I beg to differ, in person they were horrible and there was no way I would pay Swingman price for a jersey that is nothing but a Replica at best!

BTW, was this version of last year's ASG jerseys sold in the States? Looks like a Replica. http://www.ebay.com/itm/KOBE-BRYANT...pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&hash=item43b7251759

Looking at that link and taking another look at the photos you posted of the "Swingmans" for sale over here and in HK at the time you make a valid point about the detail being closer to what the players were wearing on the court, the silver lining on the sleeves for instance, but so they should be if labelled as a Swingman.

In person it was a whole different story I thought, they just felt so cheap and limp, nothing like a Swingman and that's why I wouldn't buy one.

Last edited:
Im done with ebay, i win stuff for cheap and dudes wont sell them to me :smh:

man up and learn to use reserves and learn the value of your item and price it better, SMH

i guess im the only one with integrity since back in the day i used to list authentics and had some sell for dirt cheap and had no problem selling them at that price.

^ I've had that happen a few times. With all these new foolish rules eBay has enforced they need to do something about that **** too.

that Kobe reminds me i had this Kobe. don't know if its a retail authentic or what it is. it does have all the little perforated holes like the rev 30's and the mesh, but the mesh is a little stiffer. it has that big tag on the neck :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom