Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

so to get the 50% off, you have to do a phone order?  anyone know??  
nerd.gif

From FB:

Good morning everyone. In response to some of the comments below, we did not say 50% off everything online. Out of respect and relationships with our other online retailers we will not do that. We did say 50% off the entire flagship store and you can call the store and order from there if there is something specific that you are looking for. 267-273-7622. They open at 10:00 AM EST. Thanks.

How are these jerseys for basketball use?
Are they sized liked the regular authentic rev jerseys?
I just bought a couple sz XL and 2XLs from FMJ.

For those that ball in them, do you guys keep the box?

How are these jerseys for basketball use?
Are they sized liked the regular authentic rev jerseys?
I just bought a couple sz XL and 2XLs from FMJ.

For those that ball in them, do you guys keep the box?

they are supposedly pro cuts, and sized the same as the player that wears them.. the kobe ones are a size 5 or 6xl...

Just purchased the Pippen jersey from M&N. I was thinking of purchasing a Lakers Van Exel Jersey and turning it into a Kobe #8.. Would it be possible to do this and if so who would be able do that?

Just purchased the Pippen jersey from M&N. I was thinking of purchasing a Lakers Van Exel Jersey and turning it into a Kobe #8.. Would it be possible to do this and if so who would be able do that?

can easily be done

Last edited:
I ball in rev 30's and they are comfortable and light. Those boxes are cheap and take up space so I don't keep them.

Last edited:
Brandon Jennings showing off the throwbacks. Suns looking pretty good in theirs tonight as well. I know its cut way too long but I would rather have these throwbacks than anything Mitchell & Ness is selling.

Now anybody who is very familiar with Mitchell and Ness jerseys can school me on this

I was under the impression that Mitchell and Ness didn't make Jordan jerseys, THEN i seen that one
which Mitchell and Ness released that had them numbered out of 500.

Now I'm on the NBA Store website, and they are selling Mitchell and Ness Jordan Jerseys,
but not that special out of 500.

When were these ones released?   Has ANYBODY ordered a Jordan Mitchell and Ness jersey off the NBA store? If so How does the sizing run?

Again, anybody who is an expert can school this newb on the topic

Thanks NT

^^ nice pic. the bucks didn't wear them tonight against the bulls.. anyone know of they will be selling the authentic rev 30's of the hwc this year. i would love to have a pinstipe bulls :pimp:

^^ nice pic. the bucks didn't wear them tonight against the bulls.. anyone know of they will be selling the authentic rev 30's of the hwc this year. i would love to have a pinstipe bulls :pimp:

they are NOT selling authentics.

:x

Brandon Jennings showing off the throwbacks. Suns looking pretty good in theirs tonight as well. I know its cut way too long but I would rather have these throwbacks than anything Mitchell & Ness is selling.

I'd totally get a brandon jennings jersey like that!

too many good jerseys bout to come out....good to see the Suns with theirs tonight

i'm eyeing a Lavoy Allen sixer throwback and a Lin rockets

Back
Top Bottom