Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I just sent some jerseys to EPS, it's my first time. Do they email me when they get the package, during the process or not until they are done and I'm being billed?

i called in earlier to get the Ray Allen bucks and Payton sonics jerseys, only to find out they had no sz 48s :x

1995 Iverson and 1990 King. Also check out my Sneak Peek vid for future post

I'm 5'6 and medium size dude. Would a size medium 2013 all star jersey fit me normally? And how would it look length wise?

I guess it's a blessing authentics aren't for sale as this would get very expensive. Question on game issued and pro-cut Adidas jerseys from 08-09 and 09-10 seasons. Is there any inside tagging on these jerseys? (i.e. washing instructions, country of manufacturer, adidas square barcode, etc.) Thanks guys.

I guess it's a blessing authentics aren't for sale as this would get very expensive. Question on game issued and pro-cut Adidas jerseys from 08-09 and 09-10 seasons. Is there any inside tagging on these jerseys? (i.e. washing instructions, country of manufacturer, adidas square barcode, etc.) Thanks guys.

i dont even remember and ive had a few gamers before :lol:

im an idiot

and screw adidas, as much as i dont want to buy jerseys anymore i really want that Hawks jersey :x :smh: might look into buying a game worn/issued for cheap possibly but i doubt it

and screw adidas, as much as i dont want to buy jerseys anymore i really want that Hawks jersey :x :smh: might look into buying a game worn/issued for cheap possibly but i doubt it

You can also look for an older game issued/pro cut blank hawks jersey. That way you solve two problems, no adidas xtra long jersey and a game issued old school hawks jersey

You can also look for an older game issued/pro cut blank hawks jersey. That way you solve two problems, no adidas xtra long jersey and a game issued old school hawks jersey

meh, i want a newer version and i like the rev 30 material and the fit but its not like im gonna buy it regardless :lol: so i dont know why i said that

added a d rose to my cart...went to go add a brandon jennings bucks jersey and they already sold out of medium and small...lol

also I was wondering when I sign up to get the 15% off, do I get a code or does it automatically take it off?

Last edited:
no, all the throwbacks made are to be worn, it was even in an article begining of the season said that Cavs would be wearing them.

unless its changed, Cavs will be wearing them.

When you guys get your jerseys, especially Bucks. post them up.

i think when they are available i will pull the trigger on a Hawks one

Back
Top Bottom