Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Anyone know if (1) Adidas factory Pro-cuts and (2) Team issued jerseys from 2007-2010 have inside tagging such as washing instructions, manufacturer info, etc.? Local guy is offering me a jersey which is all legit on the outside but absolutely no tags inside which makes me suspicious.

Anyone know if (1) Adidas factory Pro-cuts and (2) Team issued jerseys from 2007-2010 have inside tagging such as washing instructions, manufacturer info, etc.? Local guy is offering me a jersey which is all legit on the outside but absolutely no tags inside which makes me suspicious.

99% sure they did NOT have any tags anywhere.

Hey peeps im new around here, just started getting into jerseys and wanted to say hey.

Loving all the collections in here, hopefully I have a couple things to add to the thread sooner rather than later.

Catch you around, Nick

welcome nick

i think my next jersey purchase will be a Kyrie Irving throwback (assuming they release) ....great game against OKC tonight

it's insane how quickly the kyrie cavs, jrue sixers, and jennings bucks jerseys are selling.
rare jersey styles especially for a swingman

hope to see real pics soon, hope quality is on point. i want a hawk jersey BADD

I got a larry Johnson and a mourning as well. The material was nice and thick, very well constructed. What I would complain about tho is the name Johnson was starting to crack on a couple letters if I recall correctly. Since they were so old, I knew there was a possibility of this going in. I got the matching shorts as well when masauctions had them up. I'm going to try and post pics of the uniforms later. The shorts are out standing IMO. I wish I had the coin to afford a Jordan Pippen or Barkley, but I'm a big fan of the players I got, and they are the same style.

Are we talking about the same auctions? You can find the other completed auctions from this ended listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALONZO-MOUR...Te8be9VgaIg9SR4xsFFxw%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Cavs aren't wearing those throwbacks thought right?

they were supposed to but not sure now that they released those jerseys. they might have scrapped the idea of Cavs, Rockets, Jazz, and Sixers wearing throwbacks.

hope to see real pics soon, hope quality is on point. i want a hawk jersey BAD
when do you think they will re-stock? I bought a D Rose but it wont ship for over a month. I was also curious what Hawk you were planning on getting? I heard that Josh Smith is a lock to be moved at the deadline.

when do you think they will re-stock? I bought a D Rose but it wont ship for over a month. I was also curious what Hawk you were planning on getting? I heard that Josh Smith is a lock to be moved at the deadline.
Josh Smith for Pau Gasol. Doesn't make much financial sense for the Lakers but let's see how desperate they are to make the playoffs. 

You'll know they're done when you've been billed.
pretty much. im on month two and i will do a follow up call any day. when i called a month ago the lady said they were stripped down and should be a month. she asked if i paid and i said i never even got a total. she said when they are done they will send a bill in the mail.

hope to see real pics soon, hope quality is on point. i want a hawk jersey BAD

ywah when i saw doesnt ship until 3/18 i almost cried... hopefully its just a place holder date & it updates & ships in a week

A little NY Knicks love

I'm wondering if they have some type of agreement with their M&N subsidiary which is essentially ran independently with its own terrible customer service. This season M&N released the Ray Allen Bucks throwback, similar Heat throwbacks in Black and the Jordan pinstripe is always sold through nbastore. It doesn't explain why they would care if current players were customized on throwbacks, but its a thought.

I'm wondering if they have some type of agreement with their M&N subsidiary which is essentially ran independently with its own terrible customer service. This season M&N released the Ray Allen Bucks throwback, similar Heat throwbacks in Black and the Jordan pinstripe is always sold through nbastore. It doesn't explain why they would care if current players were customized on throwbacks, but its a thought.

You must be on the right track there at least, but something's going on behind the scenes and it would be nice if adidas were more transparent about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom