Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

:pimp:

The number "2" on both sides should end flat and not curve upwards at the bottom. Any true Champion pro cut Jordan is size 46 not 48. His 97-98 white Nike Jordan should also be a size 50, not 48. Are you guys seeing the heat from unique_threads_inc ?

I came on here today to do the same legit check lol. You guys are on top of it :smokin. Unique threads is bringing the pain. I always wanted a big country jersey lol. They use to call me that when I'd ball back in the day. Sad but true. I embraced it though lol.

Last edited:
The Jordan size 48 + 4 is legit as it's a pro cut Made in the USA, not worn.

Here's a a link to an actual game jersey with that size:

http://www.icollector.com/1997-98-Michael-Jordan-NBA-Finals-Game-Worn-Jers_i8019561

The Jordan All Star is neither game issued nor worn, it's simply a 'pro cut' because it has additional length, and is not a traditional retail authentic. Neither jersey is advertised as game worn to my knowledge.

As far as Unique Threads go, jerseys4thewin will be selling the same jerseys very soon because someone had a huge lot of pro cuts and sold in bulk to those guys.

Last edited:

http://www.icollector.com/1997-98-Michael-Jordan-NBA-Finals-Game-Worn-Jers_i8019561

The Jordan All Star is neither game issued nor worn, it's simply a 'pro cut' because it has additional length, and is not a traditional retail authentic. Neither jersey is advertised as game worn to my knowledge.

As far as Unique Threads go, jerseys4thewin will be selling the same jerseys very soon because someone had a huge lot of pro cuts and sold in bulk to those guys.
Ok like someone posted earlier Nike made a gazillion jordan jerseys so I have no idea about those 48s. What I do know is that champion "2" number is not cut properly, he only wore size 46 and the length plus 6 makes no sense. Jordan wore length plus 3. They also couldnt have sold those at the "Garden" as stated because the all star game was in Utah that year.

Yes, but who's saying the All Star Jordan is player issued? It's an All-Star Champion Jersey with additional length.

Last edited:

How do you know this to be true? I ask not because I doubt you, but I noticed a couple things on eBay. I never seen a jordan nike 48+4 and not al of the sudden like 4 different sellers have the same white Nike 48+4. Also with the nba Olympic champion 1994 jerseys. One seller had them out of the blue and people where bidding them up stupidly. Then next thing you know someone put up a bunch every three weeks it seems. Just makes me wonder is all.

They sold many different pro cuts Made in the USA and Made in El Salvador and they were all different sizes and not always player specific, but I'm not 100 percent sure. They were sold at retail and not issued for the player to wear in games. There's nothing that makes me believe the Jordan 48 + 4 is fake, but whether it's player specific is another story. I don't think the listing says it's game issued that was my defense. The same goes for the Jordan All Star.

I don't know about the Olympic ones but I did see a lot of those circling around recently.

They sold many different pro cuts Made in the USA and Made in El Salvador and they were all different sizes and not always player specific, but I'm not 100 percent sure. They were sold at retail and not issued for the player to wear in games. There's nothing that makes me believe the Jordan 48 + 4 is fake, but whether it's player specific is another story. I don't think the listing says it's game issued that was my defense. The same goes for the Jordan All Star.

I don't know about the Olympic ones but I did see a lot of those circling around recently.
Do you know what a pro cut jersey is? We are not talking about Kobe who wore 10 different sizes over his career and yes Nike and Adidas produced pro cuts of his that he never actually wore that season because dude just decides he wants a different size every year.

There's no debate on Jordan's jersey size in both pro-cut and game issued. AND you can tell the bidding history on that blue jordan all star jersey is shilled. Now whether you are affiliated with this or other ebay sellers should be the real debate.

I like your conspiracy theories. Please tell me your eBay name so I never come across you.

Edit: And I am only affiliated with myself. I consider my reputation pretty good to be honest. If you want to know more about me sir all you have to do is ask me here or via PM and I'll be happy to oblige.

Last edited:
Random question guys, what is the size of the front and back numbers on a celtics nike authentic from 2002? Thanks!

I would say unique_thread_inc is a shill bids also!! at least into his reserve amount

I have seen that Stoudamire Toronro huskies pro cut in some link from NT also, i guess is started bid at $399.99.

what a coincidence now the bid stand at $399.99 for a while now.

at previous auction Im watching his retail champion stoudamire stand at $99.99 before at last minute someone bid bit higher

that jordan 48+4 is the same story, shilled into $1000+++ now listed again with almost $1000 reserve.

to be fair may be too early to jumping to conclude about this being shilled, but just cant believe that pro cut could reach 1K

an UDA might though

not sure with the 48+6 jordan allstar, but he also has retail jordan #45 which I dont think its legit

well just LC on here to be fair

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-1...pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&hash=item4d0958bdf5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom